Lee the Snowman

I wake up to feel a pair of arms around me. I open my eyes, and see I was in the common room's couch. I lift my head upwards and see Fred fast asleep with his arms around me. I smile at him and slowly tried to get out of his grasp. Which never worked. He pulled me back to his arms and whispered "10 more minutes". I giggled softly and kissed his cheek gently and said "Okay, Freddie".

He smiled and fell back asleep. 10 minutes past by and he was still sleeping. I stood up slowly with out him noticing. I grabbed the small blanket that was covering the both of us and now it covering him only. I check the time and  see it was exactly 7 o'clock. As I was going up the stairs I see a boy with a lighting scar and green eyes shinning through round glasses. Harry Potter. "Hey there, Harry" I said at the boy with messy black hair. "Hey, Y/n are you on your way to see Lupin?" He asked as he hold on onto his jacket. I completely forgot we had to meet up with Lupin today. 

" Can you wait for me out here?" I told the boy who simply nodded. I wore my favorite crewneck with some baggy jeans and some sneakers. I grabbed my wand and opened the door  and looked down at the common room to see Fred talking with Harry. "Ready?" Harry said as he turned around to see me. "For?" The curious ginger asked. "We are going to see Lupin right now" I said as I flashed him a smile.  Harry stoop up and put his arm out for me to lock in arms with him. Fred hugged me good bye and with that we left. 

Harry winked at me with a huge smirk. "What?" I asked. "So you and Fred, last night huh?" Harry said in a cocky tone. 

"I don't know what your talking about" I looked away from the boy.  "I think you forgot I own an invisibility cloak" I gasped and slapped Harry's arms. "HARRY! you were spying on us!" I said in shock. "What! I was looking around and as soon as I turned to one of the halls you guys were snogging already so I left" He scoffed. I rolled my eyes and walked to the forest where  we had to meet up with Remus. We got there and saw the man looking tired as ever, he weakly smiled at us and wrapped his arms around our torsos. "Hey Uncle Lupin, are you okay?" I asked in a worried tone. He nodded and drifted off  talking. 

As we were getting close to big lake. Harry told him everything about what happened after the match, which he looked rather upset at the mentioning of his broken broom. "I'm sorry to hear about your broomstick, is there no chance of fixing it?" Lupin said as we got closer to the large lake. "No" He said shortly, "Uncle Lupin, why do the dementors affect me so?". I stare back up from the ground "That's true, I mean they affect him more than everyone else". 

"Listen you two, the Dementors are the foulest creatures to walk this Earth, they feed on every good feeling, every happy memory" he sighted, "Until the person is left with absolutely nothing but his worst experiences" He says. "You are not weak , Harry" He looked back to see Harry and then eyed me. 

"Dementors affect you most because, there are true horrors in your past" He trailed off again "Horrors your classmates can scarcely imagine, you have nothing to be ashamed of". "I'm scared" Harry said. I took his hand and hold it tightly and sent him a small smile. "I'd consider you a fool if you weren't" Remus said as he tried to move through the hard rocks and muddy grass. "I need to learn how to fight them" Harry said but I cut him off. "WE need how to fight them, I'm sticking with you Harry" He smiled brightly at me, I continued "You could teach us". Harry nodded, "you made the one on the train go away" he said quickly. 

"There was only one that night" Remus said. I saw Hedwig sitting in one of a tall trunk. "Hey Hedwig" I smile at the owl and rubbed her head carefully. The owl closed her eyes and leaned closer to my hand. "But you made it go away" Harry says as he says hello to Hedwig. "I don't pretend to be an expert, Harry" He stopped "But as the Dementors seem to have developed an interest in you...Perhaps I should teach you after the holidays" Remus said as took me in his arms for warmth as Harry petted Hedwig. She soon took flight and left. "For now, I need to rest".

--- A FEW DAYS LATER ---

  In a matter of days Hogwarts was wrapped with a huge blanket of white snow. Fred and I never really told anyone about the kiss, but people had their ideas about us. Fred and I just started to be more clingy with each other. He sometimes will randomly sneak up behind me and hugged me from the back when I was talking to any boy.  He would bring me little gifts sometimes and cuddled me when he could. It was cute actually an I wasn't complaining. We were just friends at the end of the day.

"Where's Lee?" George asked. The three of us standing in the freezing snow making a hideous  snowman. "He has detention and his parents didn't send him another permission form signed to Hogsmeade, like me" I said as I looked down at the snowman. "This thing looks like him" Fred said as we all started laughing.  Lupin for some reason never signed a second form for me and Harry for us to go to Hogsmeade. It didn't bother me because we had the map and we could sneak into Hogsmeade when ever we wanted. 

"Last call for Hogsmeade! Come on now!" Filch screamed. Me and the twins didn't pay attention and continued to do our snowman. Lee the snowman. As we were putting some touches in the snowman we heard snow crunch. We see footsteps appeared in it. Fred and George looked at each other and hooked harry by his arms. I stayed in front of harry and behind the twins. "Guys, let me go" Harry protested. "Clever, Harry" The twins said in unison. "But not clever enough" I followed. 

"We've got a better way" George says at the boy who was clearly invisible. "Guys, I'm trying to get to Hogsmeade" Harry explained once again trying to get off out of Fred and Georges grasp. Which was hard, they are strong, hell they are beaters in quidditch. 

"We know" The three of us said at the same time as we dragged Harry inside. "Don't worry" They both said. "We'll get you there" Fred says. "We'll show you a quicker way" I say with a mirk on my face. "If you pipe down" George follows. "Awe bless him" Me and Fred say at the same time as Harry keeps moving. 

"Let me go! Come on, guys. Don't..." Harry said as we were now facing a stair case. "Now Harry, Come and join the big boys"  The twins said in unison as I pulled the cloak out of Harry's head.  I cleared my throat in a dramatic way, the twins faced me and corrected themselves "And Ms. Lupin here as well". I smiled mischievously at the boy as we all faced Harry.