The number

Y/N: your name
A/N
Okay, so this chapter is quite boring but yeah. Enjoy!!!

We head outside the tent and see that the screaming wasn't a celebration one, People were running around. Fire was covering the tents and there was a group of people with masks walking and burning anything that was infront of them. 

A woman almost ran me over, Fred pulled on my shirt making me not loose my balance. "Get back to the portkey everybody, and stick together. Fred, George... Ginny is your responsibility" Arthur pulled on his wand "Bill, Charlie, Percy follow me". 

"Let's go!" Fred says pulling my hand and Geoge grasps Ginny's. "Harry!" I say as him, Ron and Hermione. We all get stuck between a line of people. Some how Ron and Hermione were with us but Harry had been dragged away. 

"Harry? Harry!" I yelled. 

Soon we were running to the woods. "Harry!" Me and Hermione Yelled. Another crowd came towards us. I tried to grasp insto Fred's hand but I sliped and hit my head on a small rock. "Y/n!" I heard Fred say "Y/n!". Then I fell my eyes feel heavy but I wasn't going to let them drop. 

I heard my name and Harry's name being called but I felt like I couldn't speak. Suddenly I felt someone coming my way. I hoped it was Fred or George or anyone. But I was wrong, it was a tall man with a mask. He laughs "Is some one lost?" I whimper triyng to get away but it was no use. He laughed once again and came closer. 

TW: BLOOD & CUTTING

I catched a shiny dager from the corner of my eye. He kneeled on one knee, ripped my sleeve and started carving something on my shoulder. My eyes filled with tears. He kept chuckling and laughing. 

"S-Stop" I said in a whisper out of pain. "Oi!" Some one had said that made the man stop. "We need to leave now" The man brushed some stray hairs off my face and smiled. He got up and left leaving me there, full of pain. I got the chance to some how scream loudy. 

And with that I had fainted. 

FRED'S POV

"Y/n!" I kept yelling her name but no answer came. "Don't worry mate I bet she is hiding as well" George puts his arm on my shoulder. As open my mouth to say something but We hear a girl scream bloody murder. "What was that?" asks Ginny. "I don't know" George said.

"Let's go" I say as they follow me. The scream wasn't far away from us so we went to take a look. As we got closer we saw a girl lying on the floor. We take out our wands and pushed Ginny behind us. As we got closer I recognized the girls face. "Y/n!" I put my wand in my pocket again. 

I ran towards her and cupped her face. George ran to my side as ginny kneeled down like me. Ginny was checking her head and I saw her shoulder was bleeding.George covers his mouth in a gasp "Merlin". She had carved Sirius's Azkaban number on it. 

"Oh no,no,no" I say as I wipe the blood of it with my sleeve. I carry her Bridal style and make our way to the tent. We walk and Harry shots up from his seat. "What happened?!" He rushes towards me and starts to check her face. 

I set her down in the small couch and stroke her hair as Hermione gets stuff for her wound. I felt my eyes tingle at the sight of her. This was my fault. 

"What happened Fred!" Harry sees the numerals on her shoulder. "She got lost, okay! s-she got lost and we couldn't find her and she hit her head. And someone did that to her" My voice broke a few times. Harry looked at me and rubbed my shoulder "At least she is back" he said.

Dad came in with Charlie, Bill and Percy. After a few hours Y/n was bandaged and as sleep. I brought her to her bunk bed and tugged her in. I kissed her forehead and I glipsed a smile on her lips "Y/n?" She smiled again. "Oh thank merlin"