Hogsmeade trip

Y/N: your name
                                 - - -
"There you are!" Lee exclaimed and ran towards me with open arms.

"Here I am" I hugged him back.

George looked as he saw the most weird thing ever. "What's wrong Georgie" I asked the confused ginger. "Where is Fred, I reckon we all fell asleep together" George said looking for his brother. "His upstairs in your dorm" I said chuckling slightly. The ginger nodded and ran upstairs, Lee followed suit and they all went to their dorms to get ready.

I ran upstairs and wore my red jumper that Molly had gave me last Christmas and some grey sweatpants. I put on my sneakers and ran downstairs to only see George and Lee waiting for me. "Guys, where is Fred?" I asked at the bottom of the stairs. 

"He said something about 'looking good' for the trip, don't know why thought" George said as he laid back. "FREDRICK GIDEON WEASLEY GET YOUR ARSE DOWN HERE" I yelled and quickly saw a ginger, skinny boy run downstairs. "Sorry, lets go eat" Fred said and got a hold of my hand and ran through the halls.

We ate a long Harry, Hermione and Ron. The trio left and went out for the trip. "We have to go now or we'll miss it" Lee said finishing on his pumpkin juice. "Your right lets go" I said and ran towards the group of kids and Professor McGonagall about to give her speech. Thankfully Lupin signed the form allowing me and Harry go to Hogsmeade. 

"Now remember, these visits to Hogsmeade village are a privilege'' McGonagall started as she saw me, Fred, George, Lee walked in the group of kids. I stand next to Harry, his hair was filled with a bit of snow. He smiled warmly and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He quickly winked at Fred and the ginger rolled his eyes at Harry. 

"Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school" McGonagall paused, "In anyway that privilege shall not be extended again" She continued. Filch looked at me up and down waiting for me to give him my form. I grabbed my folded form from my jacket and handed him it. Harry and the boys did the same.

McGonagall led us towards the bridge. The bridge cracked in all different directions. Harry didn't notice at all, he was busy discussing things with Ron and Hermione but I was bloody scared this thing would break off and it will lead to mines and all these people's deaths. 

Fred quickly noticed my actions and slowly took me out of Harry's grasp with out him knowing and took me into his. He grabbed my hand and rubbed his thumb on top of my hand. "You okay?" He asked.

"I'm alright" I said looking down at the cracks of the tall bridge. He chuckled lightly "you know this thing is build up by magic right?" Fred said looking now up front to see George making fun of Lee because he was flirting with Angelina.

 "You don't know that" another loud crack behind us causing me to jump and hold harder from Fred's hand. He chuckled and took me into his arms. "You look adorable when your scared'' Fred said while rubbing my arm to warm me up. "Shut up" I leaned closer into his chest. We got to Hogsmeade in a matter of minutes.

Harry bid his goodbyes and ran into the Three Broomsticks with Ron as Hermione went to the Flourish and Blotts with Ginny. The Weasley's youngest and only daughter. The boys and i headed to Zonko's Jokeshop. Fred and George's favorite store at Hogsmeade. That store was every student at Hogwarts dream. 

The owners were filthy rich. Fred's eyes sparkled at the products. The Weasleys didn't have that much money but Arthur would always slip some money to Fred and George to buy some products with out Molly noticing. Molly really didn't like the twins messing around with this kind of stuff. The pranks were what made her mad.

We got stuff from Zonko's and we were filled with bags from Honeydukes as well. The time went by fast. We had spent all our money on Sweets and Prank products. "Guys can we please go to the quidditch pitch" I whined whilst laying down upside down with my head hanging down from Lee's bed. "Okay fine" The twins said in unison.