Slytherin

Y/N: your name
A/N
Okay, I love this. BYEEEEEE!

"Charlotte Virvain" I said quietly. "I've read about her, well her family" Fred exclaimed. "You read about her? you were reading?" I couldn't believe my ears. "Oh piss off" He smiles. I swear his smile was so...beautiful.  

"Anyways, I've read about her family, all Slytherins" He looked down in thought "They were known for using unforgivable curses on muggle-borns" He said. My eyes went wide "My mom was in Gryffindor". 

"Weird, Slytherin It runs in their blood-line" He took my hand, worried "They were also supremicist, they were in the Wizarding world since it began".  I was speechless. "They are also related to...Salazar Slytherin". "What?!" I asked "So I'm an....heir?" I asked. 

"Of Slytherin" He said covering his mouth. "Of Slytherin" I paced back and forth. "So basically you are Tom Riddle's great, great, great niece or something" He said wide eyed. "So I'm related to Voldemort, That's why he wanted me in the tournament, That's why my mother was there" I said. 

"Fred I'm the heir of Slytherin" I said in disbelief. "I know that" He said looking down. "I have to tell Sirius" I took his hand and walked over to the kitchen with him. Before I entered I heard my uncle Lupin and my dad Sirius. 

I refuse to belive that my uncle Lupin and My dad weren't dating. They are meant for each other. And my Uncle always brought my dad in to everything. I believe my dad used my mother to hide the fact he was gay. "I know it isn't the time but I bet you 10 galleons they used to date" Fred says.

"I bet you 15 galleons they started to date again" I said. "I bet 15 galleons too" I hear George say from behind us. "George!" Me and Fred say in unison. "What? They are definitely dating" He shurgs and leaves.

"Come" Fred took my hand and ran with me upstairs. "What are you doing?" I asked as he entered my room and looked for something in my trunk. 

"Here put this on" He gave me a dress I had. "What? Why?" I asked and grabbed the dress. "Wear it and meet me in George's and I's room" He winked and ran out of the room. 

I put on the dress and I put some flat shoes on. I brushed my hair and put mascara on. "Let's see" I said to myself in walking up to his room. I knocked once and the door slammed open. 

"Fred did you put on hair gel?" I asked as he pulled me in the room. It had petals and candles all over it. "As at matter of fact, I did" Even with the lack of light I could see Fred blushing. "You look so handsome" I twirled him around. 

"And you look beautiful as always" Fred kissed my forehead. He turned on some slow-dance music and came close to me. "M'lady, shall we dance?" He streches his hand out for me. "We shall" I take it. 

We say around with the music. "You know I had a dream the other night" He said. I rested my head on his chest. Fred had gotten a lot taller and his features were more defined now that I noticed. He looked more handsome than ever. 

"Is kind of funny" He said. "Well tell me about it" I said smiling. "I just remember you walking down an aisle with my dad by your side, you were wearing a white dress and I was wearing a yellow suit" I chuckle. "What?" He asks. 

"You dreamed of our wedding" I smiled. "What- no" He turned bright red. "Aw Freddie" I kissed his lips gently. "It's weird, I know" He looks down. 

"No It's adorable" I looked at my boyfriend in awe. "Really?" He opened his eyes wide. "Of course my love" I said as I kissed him once more. "Marry me then" Fred said with a serious face. "Come again?" I looked up at him. 

"Let's get married, Let's do something stupid" He smiled. "Fred we are just 17" I smiled at him. "And? Let's do it" His eyes sparkled. "Freddie as lovely as that sounds we can't" I cupped his cheeks whilst dancing.