Before the third task

Y/N: you name
A/N
Love yall 

Some one pulls me in a broom closet. "What the hell-" Some one covers my mouth and I feel cold rings so I instantly knew who it was. "Draco!" I whisper-scream. "Shut it" He says in a whisper. "What?" I say quietly. "Kayla, Her birthday is comming up" He says. I can see him smile even though it was dark.

"Draco" I sight "The task is in less than 24 hours and you want this, right now". He chuckles. I have never heard Draco laugh but it made a smile build in lips. "Please" He says. "Fine but let's do it after tomorrow" He hugs me and says thank you million times.

He leaves the broom closet. I chuckle to myself and walk over to Herbology, the only class me and Lee had with out the Twins. I sit next to Lee and place my stuff down. "Hey Y/n" Some one catches my attention. "Hey Ced" I smile at the tall boy. "Are you ready for the task?" He asks with worried eyes.

"I think I'm ready, everything will be fine anyways" I smile at him and he nods. "You right, after the task we can celebrate Kayla's birthday together" He smiles brightly at his sister's name. He turns around and sits down waiting for Anthony Rickett.

"Hello y/n" Anthony drums on my table as I smile at him. A bit of info me and Anthony been friends since me and Fred were running around the lake and I accidently pushed him in. I kept apologizing for days until he asked me to be his friend in second year.

(That boy next to Cedric is Anthony Rickett btw<3)

"Are you excited?" Anthony sat next to cedric and turned to me

"Are you excited?" Anthony sat next to cedric and turned to me. "For the task?" I smiled at him. "Well of course, Lupin" He smiles back. "Well a bit nervous but I have you and everyone else by my side so it calms the nerves" He nods and smacks the desk as he turns around.

"Never seen him before" Lee whispers. I think Anthony heard and he streched out his hand "Anthony Rickett" He smiled. Lee opened his eyes wide open and took his hand "Jordan, uh- I mean Lee Jordan" Anthony nods and goes back to his work.

I laugh under my breath. Lee taps the back of my head since he can't slap my head. "I hate you" He says as he grabs his quill. "You love me" I said and started my work.

Hours of writting we finished our work and meet up with the twins but we don't find them. We then hear cheering and I see the twins running towards us. Fred takes my hand with out stopping and keeps running. George does the same and pulls Lee with him. "George hide some where! A broom closet or something!" Fred yells as we go a seperate hall from them.

"Fred!" I say as we run hand in hand. He completely ignores me and pulls us into an empty classroom. He grabs my hand as we hide in an empty closet. "Fred I swear what did you do" I said as He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to his chest since the closet was too small.

"We pranked Mad-Eye" I could feel him smirking. "Okay and what did you do" He looks down at me. "Nose-bleed nougat" He says. My eyes grew large as I look up at him. "Really?" I say. "Oh and that's not the only thing" We hear the door open.

For some reason me and Fred started to hold our breath and we closed our eyes.

FRED'S POV

I hold my breath as I hear some one open the door. My grasp on her waist tightens. She places her hand on her mouth. Then we hear the door close again me and her sight in relief. I lay my head on top of hers. "What else did you do" Her tone souded way more relieved.

"We set fireworks that when they explode they explode in to color powder" I smirk.She chuckles slightly. "You never get bored do you?" Her soft lips planted a kiss on mines. I put my hand on her waist as I pulled her closer to me.

We hear footsteps but I ignored them. I placed on hand on her lower back and then other on her cheek. She kissed back as I pulled her closer to me. I parted her hair away from her neck and planted kisses and marks on it. She let out a few quiet moans in my ear as kiss her neck right below her ear.

She tugs on my hair slightly as I kiss down her chest. "Well" The closet doors burst open and Snape was standing right by the door. I let go of Y/n quickly as she parts away. She and I straighten up. "Detention with me. After the task." Snape turns and leaves.

I burst into laugther when I see Y/n's flustered face. "Shut up" She smiles and slaps my chest. "Come here" I hug her and lay a kiss on top of her head.

"Can I sleep in your dorm tonight" She mumbles in to my chest. "Of course, Love" I grab her hand and walk towards the Gryffindor tower. I hand her my jumper and some of my pijamas pants. "Good night Freddie" She wraps her arms around my torso as I cover each other with the warm blankets. "Good night Love"

--DAY OF THE TASK--

I wake up as the smell of cinnamon fills my nose. I look up to see Fred wasn't there anymore. I hear the water of the sink run from the bathroom. George and Lee were still sleeping and...in the same bed. They are adorable.

I get up and knock on the bathroom door and a arm pulls me in. Fred had a towel wrapped around his V-line and also showing it. He had a small towel around his neck while his hair was dripping wet. He was leaning on the sink counter as the room was humid because of the shower Fred just took.

I catch myself staring at him up and down. "Like the view?" He smirks. "A bit" My response takes him by surprise but then smirks harder. "I'll leave so you can have some time on your own" He kisses my lips gently and throws me a wink as he exists the room.

I take a hot shower and change into comfertable clothe. The day went by slowly. Me, The twins and Lee sneaked into Hogsmeade, we watched muggle movies in their dorm. I decided to hang out with my girls for a bit before the task. Hermione,Ginny , Kayla and I were talking about the task.

"I'm so glad this is going to be over" Kayla says. "I agree it has been a stressful year" Hermione says as she flips the pages of a book. "Hermione how is it stressful for you, you haven't battled a dragon, held your breath for an hour and now you have to go through a maze" Ginny says.

I laid on the floor litsening to the girls. "How are you feeling Y/n?" Kayla said as she turned her head. "I rather not talk about it" My stomach was filled with butterflies but not the good, pretty ones. The nervous ones.

They eyed me worriedly. "Let's go to dinner, I heard there is going to be ice cream" Hermione says knowing how ice cream always made me feel better. "Yeah let's go" Ginny says. We head down and see the twins already filling their plates with food. Kayla hugged me one last time "You will do so well" She parts away and leaves.

I sit down next to the twins and eye the food with out any appetite. "Y/n you have to eat something" Lee says. "I'm not hungry" I bounce my leg up and down. "Yes you are" Fred places a bit of food in my plate. I moved the plate away from me.

"Come one love please" He said as he places the plate infront of me again. "If I eat will you all leave me alone" They all nod. I grab a fork and start eating my food. "Happy?" I ask a smiley Fred. "More than Happy". Molly, Arthur, Bill and Charlie came in the hall catching mines and the Weasley youngest children attention.

"Mom what are you doing here" Ron asked his mother. "We came to watch Harry and Y/n compete, Oh Y/n dear" She comes up to me and whispers in my ear. "Padfoot is comming to see you, McGonagall and Dumbledore Invited him" She hugs me and I hug her back.

Molly was a mother figure to me and Harry and I couldn't be happier. I loved Molly she was the sweetest woman and greatest mother. We ate our food and McGonagall let us say goodbye to the Weasley family. Fred was so close to kissing my lips but remembered that his mother was watching and she didn't know we were dating.

We were finally waiting for our call and there it went. Music played and Moody took us out to the field.