Look at me!

Y/N: your name
A/N
OMG IS FINALLY FRIDAY WOW! Anyways enjoy and HELLO TO EVERYONE

---

"No don't put it there", "Shut up is going here", "But what- wait no". Me and the twins were bickering about where to put a set of chocolate candies for Filch. "Guys!" I said pointing Filch shawdows. 

We run an hide under a pilar. "He isn't going to eat it!" George whispered-yelled at me. "Shut up!" Fred said. Filch sat down and took a hold of the choclate. "For me?" He asked. Fred started shaking me up in excitement. "Fred" I said making him stop and giggle "Sorry".

He looked at the chocolates with plasure and as soon he ate one he couldn't stop eating more. Boils started to appear in his face. Me and the twins ran as we laughed no stop. "God he is an idiot" I said laughing. 

---

"Stupefy!" I yelled making Kayla fly back. I laughted. "You had to see your face!" I said as She started laughing. "Okay hit me!" I said. "Stupefy!" Kayla had sent me down flying on top of Neville. "Oh my-  sorry Neville you okay?" I helped him up. 

"I'm Alright" He turned back. "Your a bitch" I said laughing. "Eh- I try my best" She shrugged and she laughed as well. Kids were flying at every corner. Then some one had jumped on top of me. "Well Hello Weasley" I said making him stand up. 

"Sorry" Fred scratched the back of his head "You okay?" He asked as he helped me up. "I'm okay" I saw Lee jumping up and down. "I did it!" He said making Fred answer "Stupefy!" Fred yelled making Lee fly back. "Oi!" Lee ran over to him and started tackling him to the ground. 

George laughed at his brother and boyfriend. "I love us" He said in laughs. "We love you too Georgie" Me and Kayla said in unison. 

---

"A squad?" I said walking around the contry yard with Kayla and Lee. "Yeah, Draco wants to join" She lowered her head "He wants to know who is behind you-know-what" She said as she took out the coin that told us our meetings "I belive is called inquisitorial squad". 

"And he doesn't know your in you-know-what?" Lee asked Kayla. She huffed and sat down "Nope". "Jesus" me and Lee sit down with her. 

---

A few days had passes and the corridors where full of Slytherins. As I walked over to the meeting I saw two boys. "Not Adrian please Not adrian". "What are you doing here?" Adrian asked looking at me up and down . "Study" I said shortly. "At 9pm?" Crabbe asked who was next to him. 

"Yup, N.E.W.Ts are coming up, Adrian knows that" I said. "Fine you may go" Adrian said and shutting up Crabbe who wouldn't stop cat calling me. 

I hate men

I rolled my eyes and left for the meeting. I walked in "Sorry I'm late" I placed my stuff down "Slytherins". I looked around and the twins weren't there. "Where's  Fred and George?" I looked around. "Detention with Umbridge" Lee came over to me. 

"What did they do?" I asked. "Inquisitorial squad" Lee said with a sad tone. 

---

We got in one circle and started shotting spells. This day the twins were there but their hands was so bruised and cramped form too many detentions they had, they used their left hand making it difficult for them to shot some spells. 

"Stupefy!" A boy yelled. "Expelliarmus!" Neville yelled. "Levicorpus!" I yelled making it turn back. People where shooting spells back and forth. "Reducto!" Ginny yelled making the dummie turn in to ashes. Everyone watched carefully.