Cedric Diggory

Y/N: your name
A/N
Okay, I'm so sorry for not posting it has been a stressfull week and I haven't felt motivated so. Anyways I love you all and stay safe <3

Mad-Eye pulls me and Harry towards his grasp but Fred holds on to my arm. "Where are you taking her?" Fred asks as he eyes down the man. He ignores Fred and takes me with him. Before Fred can say something me and Harry's cries filled up the air. 

Mad-Eye Moody enters and closes the door of his room behind him. Harry, Moody and I enter the room still sobbing. We sit. "Are you two alright?" Mad-Eye gets close to our face. We nod. "Does it hurt?" Moody grabs Harry's arm. "Not so much now." He answers the man. 

"I'd better take a look at it" The limping man gets up and rumbles through his cabinets. I felt my head pound in pain but I decided not to say it did. "The cup was a portkey. Someone had bewitched it" Anger drips from my tone. "What was it like? What was he like?" Mad-Eye says from the pther side of the room. 

"Who?" Harry says as I rest my head on his shoulder. "The dark lord. What was it like to standin his presence?" Moody says again. "I don't know" I say softly. " It was like I'd fallen into one of my dreams. One of my nightmares" Harry says sternly. 

I catch Mad-Eye starts shaking and struggling for air, he reaches for his bottle but it's empty. He rushes to a chest with other bottles and struggles to find one. I lift up my head again and get up slowly not liking this behavior. "Were there others? In the graveyard, were there others?" The man says out of air. I turn to look at Harry. 

"Um. I don't think we said anything about a graveyard Professor" Harry turns back to see the man. Silence takes over. "Marvellous creatures dragons aren't they?" Moody's eyes go wide. "Pardon?" I say with my eyebrows lifted up. 

"Do you think that miserable oaf would have led you into the woods if I hadn't suggested it? Do you think Cedric Diggory would have told you to hold the egg under the water if I hadn't have told him first myself? Do you think Neville Longbottom the witless wonder could have provided you with gilliweed if I hadn't have given him the book that led you straight to it? Huh??" He yells at Harry. 

"It was you from the beginning!  You put our name in the goblet of fire!" I look down "But why me?" I say in whisper. "You bewitched Krum. But..." Harry says. "But..But...but" Mad-Eye makes sobbing noises making fun of Harry and me. 

"You two won because I made it so. You ended up in that graveyard tonight because it was meant to be so. And now the deed is done. The blood that runs through these veins runs within the dark lord. Imagine how he will reward me when he learns that I have once and or all silenced the great Harry Potter" Moody says looking up pleasingly.  "You mother is a great woman how will she reward me?" I see a disgusting smirk grow on his face. 

A flash of magic occurs and Mad-Eye is knocked into the wall. Dumbledore, McGonagall, Remus and Snape come rushing in. Dumbledore takes Mad-Eye by the neck. "Severus!" Dumbledore Screams. McGonagall and Remus pushes me and Harry back. Severus administers some veritaserum and Passes it to Dumbledore. 

Dumbledore forces Moody to drink it. Mad-Eye wriggles demonically. "Do you know who I am?" Dumbledore holds him down "Do you know who I am?!". "Albus Dumbledore" Mad-Eye says in between chokes. "Are you Alastor Moody? Are you?!" Dumbledore yells again. 

"No." The man says again. "Is he in this room? Is he in this room?!" He asks desperately. He nods and points to his chest. "Harry get away from there!" Dumbledore tells Harry who was infront of it. Dumbledore approaches the chest. The chest opens, it contains a series of smaller chests. When the final chest is open and look down to see a man. the real Alastor Moody.