My game friend

As I logged in back in my account of a specific game that I have been playing since months, I noticed the notifications in my private messages. I smiled because I knew who it would be.

Jones09 - Took you long. Where were you today?

Cooper1 - What did you missed me?

I giggled after hiting the send option.

Jones09 - You could say that. How are you?

Cooper1 - Not so good today. My exam is on Monday and I can't concentrate myself towards studies. What about you?

Jones09 - I'm sexy as always.

Cooper1 - Of course! XD

Jones09 - But Betts, Don't stress yourself towards the exams. I'm sure, you will do great.

I smiled and started typing.

Cooper1 - Thanks Jug! I really needed that. So what's the plan today?

Jones09 - Killing some Zombies and earn the money. Nothing much. XD

After 2 hours of playing with him, I shut down my computer and went to have dinner. When I came back, I took out my books and started studying.

It was the next day and I walked inside the school. Veronica saw me from distance and waved at me.

"Hey girl" She said, while hugging me. "Hey Vee" I said. "Betty! Where have you been? I called you like 10 times yesterday?" She asked. "Oh.. I was actually playing game. Sorry didn't noticed." "Game? Since when Betty Cooper started playing games?" She laughed as we both went in front of our lockers. "Actually.. There is someone I met in the game." I said and bit my lip.

I heard her gasp, "Wait, really? Why didn't you told me sooner?"

"Because I thought why would you take interest in the games." I shrugged my shoulder. "If it's about talking to boys, Girl! I'm in." She giggled. "But really, tell me about this cyber crush of yours?"

"I don't know.. I feel really comfortable talking with him. Even though, we live miles away from each other but it feels like he lives next door to me. He understands me so well, Vee!" I said.

"Agh! That's a major crush. Who knows if you actually love him?"

I didn't said anything and bit my lip. Her eyes went wide and a huge smile came on her face.

"Omg! I want to see him. Do you have any picture of him." She asked. I nodded and took out my phone. "We exchanged our social media, so yeah" I clicked on his profile and heard her gasp.

"He's a hottie" She squealed and looked at my face.

"Alright, you're hottie" I giggled and put my phone back in my pocket.  We both started walking towards our first class and settled down on chairs close to each other.

"You know what?" She started. "I'm gonna do the same. Find a same game friend like you." She giggled and turned around to face the teacher.

I smiled to myself and mumbled,

"My game friend"

This idea popped in my mind, so I thought why don't I write it down.

Hope you guys enjoyed 🙂