Little Jones

A/N

Firstly, I would like to thank you for reading my Book. Today, it hit 1k+ reads. ❤❤❤

~°~°~°

Scared and Panicked.
Betty was suffering from multiple emotions at the same time. Even though, her heart felt a spark of happiness but the thoughts came flowing behind it, soon made it frozen. The scared feeling of losing her love one. The panicked feeling to handel such great responsibility in her young time.

Her hands kept shaking, holding the the two test, she took a while ago.

What made her do it?

She was feeling tired and weak from couple of days. She was even vomiting in early morning and feeling extremely tired. Her mind kept thinking for the reason behind it. Her thoughts went to her menstrual cycle. She was late. She piece by piece joined her query and shocked on what conclusion she had.

"How will I tell him?" She cried in a silent filling room. Her cries were buried in the thick walls of her room. But she needed to tell him. It wasn't right, hiding from him. After all, he was the father.

She picked her phone up and scrolled down to a wanted contact at that moment. The number begin to dail and her lips begin to tremble.
"Hey babe" He said from another line. Betty felt lost of words. Only quick breathes were escaping from her mouth. She sniffled and spoke, "Hey" In a very low tone and emotionless. Jughead sensed, something was unusual. "Betts, everything alright?" She noticed the worry in his voice. The desperation to the know the truth behind her weak voice.

"C-Can you come over!? I need to t-talk"

Jughead's heart skipped a beat after he heard her. What if she wanted to break up? His mind was only processing such thoughts. "Of course, I will be there in 10minutes" The line went silent and he became extremely worried and scared to know what will happen!

A knock on the bedroom door made her startled. She wiped her tears with her sleeves and powered her knees to stand up on the floor. She sniffed before opening the door and revealing a worried boy.

His eyes were glued to hers and he could see the pain and scaredness. He took few steps closer to her, in return she backed away from him a bit. It did hurted him but he couldn't force her. That's the quality, Betty loved about him. He never overstep a person's privacy if the other doesn't approve it.

"What's happening Betts? Are you breaking up with m-me?" His voice broke. Betty's glossy eyes shot up to met his newly forming teary eyes. She immediately shook her head and spoke, "no.. That's not the reason behind calling you. It...... It's j-just..."

She couldn't brought the words on her mouth. She thought, why she was getting so nervous about telling him. 'Just tell him' She kept boosting her mind. She squeezed her eyes shut and tool deep breaths before opening them.

"W-What is it?" He asked softly.

She let out a sigh, staring in his beautiful green eyes.

"I'm pregnant"

That's it! She said and it and stared in his eyes, which were widen now after hearing the news. He covered his mouth and took few steps back. Panik rusher over Betty's body. What if he didn't wanted to stay? Thoughts started roaming inside her head, which made her eyes teary again. She let out a sob and sat on the edge of the bed, holding to it's edge.

She let out few more sobs and sniffled. She felt her side bed dipped and a pair of hands resting on her waist. She turned to see, him staring at her. He pulled her and rested her head on his chest, stroking her hairs softly. Betty hugged his waist and found her comfort zone there.

"Betts" He started, "I know it's difficult for both of us. But that's our child in your body. Our! That's what we imagined right? You and me, with our sweet home and little childrens sprinting around the house. I know we are young and it's a big responsibility but we can try. We can be better parents that ours. The last decision, I will gave it you because it's your body and it's your choice too."

Jughead felt her moving and looking up to meet his eyes.

"We can try" She said, with a slight smile on her face. He smiled back and gave her a long passionate kiss on the lips.

9 months later,
Beautiful baby girl Anna Jones was born. She took the brown hairs of Jughead and green emerald eyes from her mother.