Let's do something!

3rd Person's P.O.V

Jughead and Betty have been roommates since the start of the first semester. They both were each other's best friend. The traffic sound of New York and hot cup of tea were the start of their morning. Betty was studying law, Jughead was studying journalism and media.

Jughead was dating a girl, whom he met in his class. She was beautiful and he liked her at first sight. She was someone that melted his heart for the second time because the first one was his best friend herself. He was in love with Betty but his feeling couldn't come in their friendship. He thought about it and decided to move on from the feelings. Betty was not dating anyone. She was single but her heart always flutter when he was around her. His smile on which her heart melts. His stupid jokes and laughs. She was in love with him but she kept her feeling a secret from him. She couldn't make herself tell him and after her girlfriend, she decided to burry them deep down in her heart.

One day, Jughead came home with a angry mood. Betty was on the couch, reading but when she heard the loud sound coming from his room, she quickly ran to check on him.

"Jug, you okay?" She asked politely. His breathing was quick. "Betty! I don't want to be rude but please leave me alone." He said, not matching her eyes. She took a long breath and turned his face towards her. She took his hand and pulled him to the bed and made him sit. She sit beside him and spoke, "Now tell me, what happened?" "A-Anna...she.......sh-she cheated o-on me." He said and tears escaped from his eyes. She hugged him and he buried his head in her neck. She kept rubbing his back, making him calm.

Betty's P.O.V

After few minutes, he pulled back and wiped his tears. "I'm sorry" He said. I was confused until I saw a wet patch on my lower neck where my shirt was. I smiled at him and cupped his cheeks, "its okay" I said and removed my hands. "I really thought she liked me. I guess I was wrong." He said looking down. I sigh and stood up. "Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third! You better not think that. She made a big mistake and let her regret. You won't get weak. Lets....lets do something....umm oh yeah! Photography. You asked me week ago to be you model right? I say yes." He smiled. "I'm gonna go and get ready. You take your magical camera with you." I said and ran towards my room.

.
.
.

We both were on the couch looking at the pictures he took.

"You did great job really. I like all of them." I said looking at the pictures. "I think these two are pretty good." He said, scrolling down on the laptop. "Oh yeah! Let me see"

 "Oh yeah! Let me see"

"You are a wonderful photographer, you know that?" I said to him

"You are a wonderful photographer, you know that?" I said to him. He closed his laptop and moved towards me. "I don't know" He said teasingly. "Jug, there is something I want to say!" I said, sitting straight. He looked confused towards. That was it! I was going to say my feelings towards him.

"I like you very much" I said and saw him shocked. In the moment of silence, our bell rang. He stood up and opened the door. It was his ex girlfriend. "Jug..I miss you" I heard her say and ran immediately to my bedroom. I broke down and hugged my knees. Of course he would choose her and I will always remain a friend to him but today I destroyed that too. I heard voices coming and closing of door.

I heard the knock on my door and opening, it was Jughead. "Betts--" "--Its okay Jug! These are my feelings and it's okay if you don't feel the same. It's my problem. You can go now!" I said without looking at him. Suddenly I felt myself getting turned and him crashing his lips on mine. I kissed back and cupped his cheeks. He gripped my neck and thrusted his tongue in my mouth. We both were in our own world until we came to the shortness of breath. We both pulled away and rested our forehead together.

"I have always been in love with you Betty. Always have"