Him ( 2 )

Betty's P.O.V

It was the boring this ever, waiting for my soon to be husband. I glanced towards my mother and she gave me a big smile which I returned awkwardly. I looked back at the entrance and heard the drums.

"They are here" My father spoke. The doors were opened by our guard men and people with black flags entered first, followed by some soldiers. Then came a brown hair man with a black crown on his head. His arms were linked with a gorgeous women with brown hairs. After them, there was a teenager girl with blonde hairs and a guy with a beanie on his head. My eyes remained on that boy for more than a second. His eyes were beautiful, they were blue just as ocean. He looked towards me and smirked, knowing that I was looking at him.

I looked down in embarrassment and back to them.

"Few time back we made a deal" The king of South side said. He looked around and laughed."My apologies, Myself King Forsythe Pendleton Jones. This is my beautiful wife, Queen Gladys and our children Jellybean and Jughead." I quietly snort at his name and he noticed. I coughed and smiled at him. He shook his head and chuckled slightly.

"My pleasure to have you here, Sir. This is my wife, Queen Alice and our lovely daughter Elizabeth" My father said and I noticed that Jughead snorted. No one saw him but I did. I looked at him but dead eyes and he only smiled at me.

"Your Majesty" I said and bowed to them. "She's lovely and beautiful" Queen Gladys said to my mother. "Your son and my daughter will look perfect together." "Of course they will. North and South Side will reunited after this wedding."

This wedding, I'm only doing it for my family, for my people and for my kingdom. "Jughead! why don't you and Elizabeth talk in private. Groom and Bride should get to know each other before thier wedding." King Forsythe said. I looked at my mother than at him. He had his familiar smile posted on his face. "That would be nice. Elizabeth! Why don't you show Prince Jughead our castle?" My mother said to me. "But Mom--" "--That's an order!" She cut me off and spoke quietly to me.

We both were walking but he decided to broke the silence. "How much it's going to take to make you say something?" He asked. I laughed and moved my head to his direction. "What you think would make me talk nicely to you?" I said and crossed my arms. "My charm" He said Glibily. I chuckled and walked towards the fountain. "Do you really want to do this, marriage?" He asked. I looked at him and then at the water. "I-I won't lie but I'm only doing this for the kingdom. That's all." I said and sat on the stone surface covered around the fountain. "I could sense that there is something behind." He said as he sat beside me. "And who are you to me? Why would I tell you?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "Your fiance"

I stood up and moved my hand towards him. "Let me show you the other rooms." I asked. He looked towards me and then at my hand. I noticed and took my hand back. "Ah-Lets go" I said and ran inside.

.
.
.

Our families were sitting together in the dining area and meal was getting served in front of us. I was sitting beside Jughead.

"Hal, I think the marriage should happen as soon as possible." Mom said. I choked on the water and coughed. Jughead took the glass from me and patted my back. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded and wiped my mouth. "I think it's a good idea. We have our royal ball tomorrow. The ballroom will be filled with multiple kings and thier families. It would be perfect time to declare the wedding." My dad said. Kind Forsythe and Queen Gladys nodded thier head and four of them looked towards me and Jughead.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day...