That could be us

3rd Person's P.O.V

Betty and Jughead sat on the opposite seats in one of the pop's booth, in a very uncomfortable silence. Uncomfortable, because after a lot of thinking and coming on the final decision, Betty told Jughead the truth. The truth about what happened after their fight. What happened between her and Archie.

Jughead couldn't found words to say something. He was stunned like a cold stone, no emotion, no expression. A tear slipped from his eye and he looked up to see Betty tearing up and crying silently.

He looked aside and saw a old couple in each other arms. He smiled at them and kept looking at their direction. Betty saw him smiling and looked at what he was watching.

"This could be us" She heard him say.

"But you ruined it" He said, and let out tears from his eyes. "I'm sorry Jug"

"It's too late for your apologizes Cooper. You did something that I can't handle now. You broke my heart. You broke my trust." He said, shaking his head and holding back him from crying.

He stood up from his seat and grabbed his coat. Her eyes widen and she quickly got up and grabbed his arm.

"Jug.. Please I'm sorry. I love you"

He chuckled and looked at her, "Love? I wished you ever loved me enough to not cheat on me"

With that, he left and never looked back again.

A small one!
Hope you guys liked it. 💜🍒