Unwanted

Betty's P.O.V

Night was falling and I was still on my same spot from the past 2 hours. Jughead was coming late from his office from last 2weeks and nearly sees me. In morning, he leaves early and during night, he come late. So, I would say I hadn't seen my husband from last two weeks. It's not just me waiting for him to be home. There's also someone else, Our Daughter. She was born 6 months ago.

I was rocking her on the chair when I heard door unlocking and Jughead coming inside our house. He saw me anand frown, "Betty? Why aren't you sleeping?" He asked. I stood up with Juliet in my arms and spoke, "Maybe I wanted to see you." "You see me everyday. What's the point?" He said annoyingly and went to the kitchen. He grabbed the water bottle and sipped water from it. "Not Everyday Jughead! I haven't seen you since two weeks. We haven't spent time together. Forgot about me but have you spend your time with your own daughter Jughead. Do you know how much she misses you?" I said with tears falling from my eyes. He looked annoyed. He came back and spoke, "Can't I even work now? What you want me to do? Unlike you! I need to work to provide food and a roof above our head." He yelled. "I am only saying that please have some time also to spend with you family. With your daughter" I yelled back. He groaned.

"God! You are so much annoying. Why I even had a kid with you! Why I even married you!"

Jughead's P.O.V

The words that left my mouth, I wished I have never said them. I wished to take them back but the damage was already done. She looked at me with shock. I tried to touch her but she backed away and wiped her newly formed tear.

"So you regret being with me and having a kid?" She said, shaking her head and backing away from me. "No baby! I didn't mean it." I said with tears in my eyes. She shaked her head and wiped her tears. "I'm leaving and taking Juliet with me" She said walking past me and going in our room. I ran behind her and saw, she was packing a bag. "Betty please, we can work this out. Please I'm so sorry. Don't leave me." I cried but she didn't responded. She zipped the bag close and hold Juliet in her one arm. She went to the doorframe but stooped. She looked back and locked eyes with me.

"I need time Jug! And you need time to think what you have done." She said and walked away.

|Next part soon|