Unwanted ( 2 )

3rd Person's P.O.V

Things were getting difficult and stressing for Betty and Jughead by the passing days. Betty was living with Veronica and Reggie for the moment. When she left, she didn't had another place to go. She knew only Veronica door would be open for her.

Jughead was living with regret. He wasn't eating and cried at nights. The thought of losing his family was haunting him. He wanted to make things right but didn't had enough courage to face her. One day, he build up his mind and went to Veronica's with a bouquet of flowers. He ringed the bell and Betty opened the door. She stunned when she looked at him.

"Oh..Hey Betts" He said awkwardly. He handed the bouquet to her and scratched his back neck. "It's for you" She looked down the flowers and smelled them. "They are beautiful! Why don't you come inside." She said and he nervously nodded. He sat on the couch and looked around awkwardly. "Um..no one's home?" He asked. She shaked her head and sat beside him, leaving a distance between them. "Veronica and Reggie went on a date." "Oh okay" He said. "Juliet she---" "-asleep" She cut him off and he nodded his head. They both sat in a awkward silence when Jughead decided to bold up. He stood up and went on his knees in front of Betty. She looked at him and then at her hands. "Betty! I'm really sorry. I didn't realised what pain I was causing you and Juliet. I don't want to losse you both. I'm sorry! I really am. I was having stress from work and I let it out on you and said things which I don't mean. I love you and our daughter. Please Betty! Please forgive me!" He cried and buried his head in her lap. He felt her fingers on his head, and his eyes shoot up. "You really hurt me bad" She spoke quietly. " I know and I'm sorry. I promise not to repeat it again." He said, taking her hands in his. "Okay" She said in a whisper. He smiled and hugged her. She hugged back and moved her fingers through his hairs. "I missed you" She said against his chest. "Me too betts"

Suddenly the door opened and the couple marched through the door.

"Jones! You did not hurt Betty, right?" Veronica asked, closing her arms.

They both giggled and hugged each other again.