Empty

Betty's P.O.V

I have been waiting impatiently for last one hour for Jughead but his seat have been empty since morning. I tried calling him, messaging him but he didn't responded to them as well. I bit my nail in frustration, thinking if something have bad happen when suddenly I felt tapping on my shoulder. I looked back and saw Kevin.

"If I would be in your place, I would have left the school to meet my boyfriend." He said. I thought and immediately took my bag and left. I went to the South side park and then to the front of his trailer. I knocked on his door and waited for his reply.

Nothing.

"Juggie...it's me! Betty!" I said, while knocking on the door. I heard shifting from the other side of the door. I heard the sound of lock and the swung open to reveal a very tired and nose running Jughead. His eyes were red and his hair were messy, without his beanie.

"Betts what are you doing here?" He said and coughed. I stepped inside the trailer and put my back down on the couch. "I came to see you and you look sick. Why didn't you told me?" I said cupping his cheeks. He backed away and shook his head. "I didn't wanted to make you sick." He spoke quietly. "Aww..Jug! Now let me take care of you." I said. He was about to say something but I cut him off, "Nah! Babe you're going to rest. Go to your room and I will bring you soup."

He took his defeat and went to lay on the bed. I made him mushroom soup and feed him. After he was done with the meal, I gave him the medicine. "Thanks" He said and handed me the glass. I placed it on the counter and went to lay beside him.

I opened his arms and layed my head on his bicep. He closed his arms, pulling me closer to him. "Thanks Betts for coming." He said kissing my forehead. I giggled and he looked at me. "You missed!" I said, pointing at my lips. "Your going to get sick. I can't take that risk." "Please Juggie" I said in a baby voice. He chuckled and gave a quick kiss on my lips.

"And next time please call me."

Author's Note

Hope you enjoyed my first one.

💞