YouTube

Jughead's P.O.V

"Hey guys welcome back to Jones Channel and today I have decided to do something evil." I said and laughed. "Today I'm pranking Betty with memory loss. I have brought the fake blood from the market and boy! It's gonna make things real shit. She will see me fallen from the chair and blood coming from my head." I said and took the camera to the kitchen. "I will adjust the camera here, so she can't see it." I said and hide it on a perfect view. I messaged her and asked when she will reach home.

"Guys I just messaged her and she will be here in 10 minutes. I gotta do my preparation quickly." I said towards the camera and make a fake wound on my head. I spilled the fake blood on the floor and put the chair fallen backwards. I lay on the ground and controlled myself from laughing. I got in my character and then I heard the sound of Betty.

"Juggie" I heard her calling my name.

Betty's P.O.V

I came back from shopping and called for Jughead but there was no response. I went further more in the apartment and saw blood on the floor. My heart stooped when I saw the next thing. Jughead was laying on the floor with Blood coming out of his head.

"Jugg...oh my g-god" I fell on my knees and tried to wake him up. He gripped his head and grown. "My head hurts" He said. "Baby what happened? Oh my god! Let me get first aid." I said and stood up. "No! Stop!" I heard him. I turned towards him and saw him getting up. I went to help him but he pushed me away. "Who even are you? And where am I?" He asked, his hand resting on his head. My eyes widen, "Juggie it's me Betty" I said taking steps closer to him but he backed away. "No! I don't know any Betty. Where am I? Please tell me. Did you kidnapped me?" He asked confusingly. I had lump in my throat and I was hardly controlling myself from breaking down. "I'm you girlfriend Jug! It is our apartment." I said, trying to get close to him but he kept backing away. "Ah! I don't remember anything. I don't remember you." He said and it broke my heart into pieces. I fell on my knees and cried. I buried my head in my hands and cried out.

"I shouldn't have left for shopping. Oh my god!"

Jughead's P.O.V

When I saw her crying, I couldn't do the prank anymore. I wrapped my arms around her and she looked up. "It's a prank baby! I'm sorry" I said and pointed toward the camera. Her cries stopped and she was confused. "But..the blood?" She said and touched it. "Its fake" I said and kissed her cheek. "You are so mean. I thought I lost you." She said and buried her head in my chest. I picked her up in bridal style and came closer to the camera.

"That's it for today guys. Keep watching and subscribe to your favorite channel. Bye!" I said and turned off the camera. I took her to bed and we both layed down. She must be very exhausted because she immediately fall asleep. I kissed her cheeks and fall into the deep sleep with her in my arms.