Trip to Mountains

Jughead's P.O.V

If someone would ask, what's your best thing to do in summer breaks?

Mine, would be the same... Chilling in pop's with my burger. Enjoying milkshakes with Betty and of course enjoying our cuddles alot.

But this time, things were quite changed. The four core, means Me, Betts, Archie and Veronica have decided to go on a....

'Trip To Mountain.'

That's what the cover of advertisement said. The limited time of registration of till 9 June and we booked our spots on 8. Yeah! We made it.

Now what was it exactly?

Let me tell you after what I read in goggle. Hehe...

It's a group camping and it will have approximately 16 members and we are one of those. There will be a tour guider, we could say who will march us. We will enjoy stay in camps, beauty of mountains, and adventure that came with it.

Sounds cool to me!

Moving on, I was currently packing my bags and listening to the yelling coming out of my sweet girlfriend's mouth. But her words weren't that sweet,

"You are going to make us all late! Why haven't you changed, we are going to be Late because of your Lazy Ass"

Ouch!

"Betts.. Baby.. Just 5 minutes more and I'm done."

She seemed to believe in it and sat on the edge of the bed. I know what's coming, God! Help me..

"Jug can I ask you something?"

She's playing it smart, I see.

"Sure babe, anything"

I know what you're about say baby, I'm you soul parter after all.

"You know there will be other gir--" "--But my eyes will be on my girlfriend's beautiful and sexy body always." I said, cutting her off and earning a smile.

God Job Jughead! One marks for good boyfriend.

Wait.. Did I just gave myself marks? What the world happening to me?

Moveeeinnng Onnnnn......
Bags were tightly packed and loaded in the car. Archie being the Lazy carrot asked me to drive and enjoyed his couple time in the backseat. Betty sat with me in the front. The plan ahead was simple like having a bite of burger.

But boy,
I was wrong.

We were supposed to be meet the others at 10am at the bus station but we arrived at 11. We had to ran while Carrying our bags and stuff to catch the others at the bus. We finally made, out of breathe and jumped in the bus, only to meet a pissed off face of our guide.

"1 hour late, group D" He said, looking at his golden watch. I looked at the watch and laughed,

"Nah! There's one minute lef--" I stooped when I had a slap on my back from Betty. We quietly made to the backseat and sat.

I enjoyed it while writing, 😂
Did you guys enjoyed?

Next parts will arrive soon ❤