Among Us

Betty's P.O.V

"Juggie! Why me? I'm your girlfriend and you killed me." I whined as we crewmates lost the game and Jughead, the imposter won. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Guys! Let's have another game. I'm loving it." Veronica said. "That's my girl" Archie smirked and started another game.

Shhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and Veronica were the imposters. I looked up and saw her smiling and quickly looking back at her screen. I went in electrical and saw Kevin doing task. We both were alone and it was a right timing. I killed him and urgently reported.

I looked at him and smiled.

"Kevin who killed you?" I asked. "Yeah! Kev, who was it?" Jughead asked. Kevin didn't said anything but made action of sealed lips.

Jughead - Where Princess?

Veronica - who?

Archie - I think it's Betty herself.

Veronica - I suspect you, Babe!

Betty - LOL!

Cheryl - TT! What you say?

Toni - I'm skipping

Voting Start

Skip - Veronica, Archie, Jughead, Betty, Cheryl, Toni.

No one ejected ( Skipped )
________

Veronica and I were in walking towards security and found Toni and Cheryl standing there. I gave a quick glace at her and killed Cheryl. She came forward and killed Toni. We both ran and vented as fast as we could and secretly made our way to cafeteria.

Body Reported!

Archie - Damn! That was so duo thing.

Betty - I suspect you and Juggie here! Xd

Jughead - Baby!!!

Veronica - Jughead! I think you are again a imposter.

Jughead - I'm not.

Veronica - Yes! You are and I'm voting for you.

Voting Start

Jughead - Betty, Veronica, Archie

Jughead was not An Imposter.

"Seriously!" Jughead pouted and crossed his arms. "Aww.. Baby! It's just a game." I said and kissed his lips. He sighted and leaned back on the couch, his one arm wrapping my waist. "Wait... Now Betty, Veronica and me are remaining?" Archie asked. "Arch! Are you the imposter?" Jughead laughed. "No! We said we won't tell each other." I said and mainly to Jughead.

It was ending the game time. The moment the game started, I killed Archie.

V I C T O R Y

********

Did you guys enjoyed? 🤣😂