Asap

Jughead's P.O.V

"Betts, you alright?" I asked her, as I found her taking long breathes and clinging into door to help her stand.

"I-I think.. My water broke" She said and let out a low scream, holding her stomach.

"Jughead MotherFucking Jones! Take me to the hospital immediately" I threw the newspaper out from my hands and rushed towards her. I took her one arm and rested it on the back of my neck. I used my other hand and held her waist and made her walk towards the car and helped her to get on the passenger seat.

I hop on the driver seat and started the engine.

"Baby, calm down. Try to take long breathes" I said in a calming voice.

"Oh yeah! Why don't you try to get pregnant next time and stay calm. Now, take me to the damn hospital asap!" She yelled. "Alright alright, here we go" I made our way to the hospital and called for a wheelchair. I carried her inside and immediately she was taken away by doctors.

I changed into a green gown and went inside the labour room. Betty was already changed into one of hospital's gown and she was laying on a chair, her legs parted and a cloth covering her lower part. I came into her side and pulled back her hairs from her forehead.

"You can do this hon" I said and kissed her cheek.

The doctor came and checked the monitors before going into his position.

"Skip to the delivery"

I heard a cry and it took my breath away for a moment. I couldn't believe what was happening. I saw that tiny face and immediately a warm feeling touched my heart. It felt like a missing piece of our lives. I looked down at Betty and saw her crying. The doctors cleaned the blood from his body and put him on Betty's Chest.

She kisses his mouth and moved hand to care his head. He was crying and it made us both broke down. The doctor lifted the baby and wrapped the baby into a towel before handling it into my arms.

"Beautiful"

I'm seriously out of ideas..