Goodbye

Betty's P.O.V

I have been staring at the clock for how long? I don't know myself.

My body is cold and still my heart doesn't approve to leave my place and move away from here. I needed to know, I needed see.

Jughead went out and haven't returned home yet. I'm scared for him and worried too. I tried calling him but his phone always showed out of network.

I pushed my thoughts aside and layed my head on my knees, which were hugging my chest. A tear escaped from my eyes. Maybe I was over thinking. Maybe, he would be stuck in traffic and trying his hard to reach home. My one hand slowly went to my swollen stomach, rubbing my hand over it.

A buzz on my phone, took my attention and I quickly looked inside it.

Jughead -

Betts, I'm really sorry but I can't do this. I thought, I was ready to take care of our baby and take the responsibilities but I was wrong. I am weak and helpless. I can't provide help to raise our family. I think, I'm becoming my dad. What if, I started acting like him. That will be too dangerous for our little bug. It's best if I leave you two alone and leave from your lives. I know you will hate me and never forgive me for what I have done, but it's for the best.

Remember, I will always love you and our child.

Love,
Jughead.

It heart felt like broken into million pieces. How much I try, but it won't join together now.

Tears started running down my cheeks and dripping on the wooden floor. It was difficult to breathe, the air was chocking me. How he could do that to me? After we went through every path, every problem together. How he could leave me alone?

Just like that.

I looked at my phone and let out a scream, before smashing it on the wall. I screamed and fell on the floor, crying my eyes out.

"Our little bug is coming. We're going to be great parents."

His words were speeding in my mind and allowing more tears to escape.

"NO! YOU LEFT.. I HATE YOU JUGHEAD!" I cried. Shaking my head and squeezing my eyes. Another loud cry came from my mouth, followed by sobs.

"I love you Juliet, and our little boy or girl in your body."

I shook my head and ran towards our room, taking the frame of our photograph and throwing it on the floor. It broke into many pieces, glasses everywhere.

"Y-You pr-promise-ed"

I let out a shaky breath and sobbed, "I didn't thought in my nightmares, you would do that to me. I will never forgive you. Ever." I yelled. I picked his photo, fallen from the frame in my hands.

"YOU LISTENED TO ME! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!"

I said and broke down. I fell on the cold floor and hugged my knees, crying. I looked at the picture and it broke my heart more and more.

"Goodbye"

A/N

And yes! It's isn't related to the previous shot. 💜

Thank you for reading my book.