Trip to Mountain ( 2 )

Jughead's P.O.V

My fucking feet hurt!

That so called guide have been making us walk from past 1½ hour and didn't gave a break. I was tired and hungry too. Damn! I should have brought packets in my bag.

I looked behind me and to watch Betty but I didn't saw her. Archie and Veronica were visible and they were just walking on mountain on each other's support.

But the main question,
where's my Betts?

I turned my head to look at the front but jumped when I saw Betty right on my face.

She giggled. "Juggie.. What are you doing?" "Not funny Betts, not a bit" I rolled my eyes playfully and she laughed. She linked our arms and we both continued to walk.

Did I told you about the other three group members. Ah! I didn't told about this group theme. So, like I told there are total 16 members and they have been divided into 4 groups. We are in group D and other's in thier respective one.

There's a dude in group B, his name is... What was it? Da...Dan....Oh yeah!  Daniel. He's someone whome will end of getting punches from me because he was checking out my girlfriend's body. I swear, Betty's hands stooped otherwise he would have attended this trip on a wheelchair.

Another personality came here is a blonde girl,
Her name is Lina. She's a total dramatic film actress, acting in real life. Like flipping her hairs in wind. Without any reason, giggling to any conversation. Flickers her eyes everytime, which is so annoying.

Archie tried to talk with her until Veronica came and dragged him out by pulling his ear.

Well that hurts, Betty tried on me once.

"Here you can rest, we will continue to another mile in about 1 hour" Guide said.

Finally, I can lay down.

I threw my bag on the slightly grassy ground and laid my head on it. I closed my eyes and took deep breathes until I felt myself shaking.

"Baby get up, take a photo of me. I need for my Instagram"

I can't say 'no to her, that's written in Jughead's Book.

I smiled at her and pulled pulled out my phone. She giggled and sat on a nearby rock. I positioned myself and took her pictures.

"Hey Jughead! Could you take pictures of us?" I heard.

I looked to my side and saw Daniel. He's going to be a dead man.

I looked at my phone screen and gasped. "You don't believe what my phone notified. It say, it doesn't click assholes." I said, making his smile drop and earning and silent laugh from Betty.

"What you said?" He yelled.

I put my phone back at my pocket and went close to him.

"That your heard, Jackass. Leave me and my girlfriend alone." He huffed and went away to his group. I smirked at my win and looked back at Betty.

"That was---" "--Awesome. I know that" I said, gripping her hips. She smiled and gave a kiss on my lips.

"Come on! Boys and Girls.. Back to walk" I heard guide yelling. I whined, "What? Like when a hour passed? I wanted to lay dow and have a nap."

Betty giggled and linked our hands, "Let's go, Baby"

After a lot of walk, hiking, and climbing. We finally set out camps. We are around bonfire, roasting our Marshmallow. Archie was holding my stick also because he said, he knows how to perfectly make it.

I laughed and handed him my stick.

Now everyone is taking their sticks back and eating them while he haven't moved them. "You know, I don't eat burnt marshmallow" I said. He smirked, "Bro trust me! It's going to be so good. You will ask me again to make for you. Relax"

Like he said, I relaxed and let me do his work. My head was in Betty's lap when Archie called me to sit.

"Bro..um it's not that bad. It's will be good, I guess"

I looked behind me and saw the marshmallow were purely dipped in black colour. I took a bite and immediately spit out, "Fuck! It taste horrible, master chef" I said to him. He ran and I ran behind him to kick his ass. Other's were laughing at us but my intention only were to give him a Triple H's pedigree.

After a long day, I was tired and my head was resting on Betty's chest. She was slowing strocking my hairs and planting light kisses on my forehead.

I could say,

This was the bestest moment in today's day adventure. Her and me tangled in each other's arm and enjoying. Today was definitely tiring and exhausting but that's were are here for.

Afterall, we are here for the

'Trip to Mountain'