I can't do it anymore

Jughead P.O.V

Betty left one hour ago and I have not stood up from the bed yet. I have been thinking about our relationship. Where it stands? Betty is dating Archie and she and I have been secretly together. I have been in love with her since childhood and when I got the a chance to be with her even it was a secret, I couldn't decline it.

But now, I don't think so I can do this anymore. Pretending to be okay with something that you aren't is really difficult. It's difficult to watch her everyday kissing other boy at school. It's hard to not hold her hand in public.

I came to my decision and messaged her.

"I'm done with this. It's over!"

I threw my phone on the bed sheet and buried my head in the pillow. I ignored the buzz of my phone and kept my eyes closed. Not after few minutes, I heard my bell rang. I stood up and went to open the door. It was Betty.

"Wh-What's with the message? What you mean?" She asked. I sigh and let her come inside. "You're smart. You already know what I mean Betty" I said, looking away. "But..why?" She asked coming closer. I moved away from her and sat on the sofa.

"Because I done with this pretending Betty. It's simple now, you choose me or Archie. The choice is yours" "Choose! Jughead you know I can't break up with him. He will be hurt to know tha---"

"---WHAT ABOUT MY FEELINGS BETTY! AREN'T I GEETING HURT!" I cut her off. Her mouth closed and she looked down.

"Y-You can go now. If you want to be with me, you already know what you have to do. Otherwise don't come here ever again" I said dragging her out. "Jughead please listen" She said once she was out on the porch. "Not this time Betty!" I said and closed the door.

Betty's P.O.V

I fell on my bed and tears started falling down. I was hurt and the fact that I was hurting him made me more guilty.

I knocked on the door and waited for the reply.

"Betty?"

"Archie.."

Jughead P.O.V

I was sitting on my couch with my hands ik my head. My eyes fell on the two coffee mugs on the table that Betty and I had this morning. Her! I love and need her but it wasn't easy to let her go. Being her second choice was not easy for me, my feelings.

I heard the knock and I groaned. I stood up and opened. It was Betty again.

"You---" I didn't even completely said when she cut me off by kissing me. I kissed her back and pulled away slowly. "It's over. Me and him are over." She spoke softly. I smiled and picked her up, earning a giggle from her. I brought her inside the trailer and closed the door using my foot.