Painful Truth

Betty's P.O.V

"After listening to every proof and witnesses, This court orders to give 7 years Jail to Jughead Jones for attempting to murder Mrs. Suzan."

"The court is adjourned"

Our eyes met with pain and helpless tears streaming down our cheeks. I jumped out of my chair and ran towards him, wanting nothing but to hug him. Police came and cuffed him, making him walk to the exit of the room. "Wait!" I yelled, making them stop and look back at me. I pushed people out of my way and came in front of him. "Betts.. I'm sorry" He said in a cracked voice. I shook my head and threw my arms around his neck.

"I know you didn't did it. I trust you and I will do everything to bring you out." I said and pulled out, giving him a long and loving kiss. I heard someone clear his throat, "Ma'am please step aside. We're getting late." The officer said.

They took him away and I couldn't do anything. Everything was falling apart and there was nothing on which it could hold on. But I needed to collect myself. I needed to fight for him.

I needed to fight for us and our baby.

I ran back to my house and threw everything which came in my eyes. I was devastated and out of any ideas. I wanted to show the world that he wasn't guilty. He wasn't the one who actually attempted the murders but how? That was the question... How I am gonna proof it?

I picked up my phone and called a person that came in my mind.

"H-Hello.. I need your help. I want to proff that Jughead is innocent."

"I appreciate you doing it Betty! And I will help you."

"That means a lot. Can you give me access to visit the victim's house. Maybe I could find anything?"

"Sure. Let me ask my senior and grant you permission. I will call you in next 10 minutes."

"Okay. Thank you again for your help."

"That's the least I could do to save him. No problem"

(Time skip to Victim's House)

I ranged the bell and impatiently waited for someone to open the door. The door lock produced a sound and the person behind it, opened the door fully.

"May I help you?" He asked.

A tall man, wearing a black shirt and white pants stood on the doorway. Before I could say something, I heard a voice from my back.

"We are here for the investigation Sir" I turned and saw Mr.Jones coming closer to the house and stood aside. The other man crossed his arms and frowned, "The criminal is already arrested. What's the point of doing this now?"

"He's not a criminal" I said sternly. He looked at me, "and who are you?" "That's my assessment. She's under this investigation. We have orders" Mr. Jones said, showing him a signed papers. The man growled and went inside. "Thanks" I said to FP. He smiled and put his hand on my shoulder. "That's your work from here. Go and find something that can help him." I nodded and we both went inside.

I were in the room of Mrs. Suzan. She was sitting on the chair, looking uncomfortable and scared. Her husband who was the same person who opened the door was also standing at the corner. "Do you want anything to drink?" She asked me. "I--" "-Babe! Calm down. She must have had something before coming here. Right?" Her husband cut her off and looked at me. I confusingly nodded my head and looked at her.

She looked scared and barely moving her eyes.

Suddenly her husband phone ranged. He took it out and his eyes went wide. "Excuse me for a minute" He said and went out of the room. Maybe it was my time to ask her.

I went towards her and sat beside her.

"Hey" I said. "I know what you want to ask!" She said, looking at me. "Then please tell me whatever you know. My boyfriend... He innocent. He doesn't deserve for being there." I said taking her hands in mine. He looked down and back at me. She looked at the door and gulped.

"My husband"

"What?" I asked.

She looked at me. "My husband framed your boyfriend."

Part 2 soon