Boyfriend Prank

Request from: hopeerler

im using a different device than usual so MY TAGS ARE FINALLY WORKING WOOO

"What are you smiling at?" Obi-Wan asked, chuckling a bit as Ahsoka giggled at something she was reading from her holodevice.

"Just... a message I received... from someone," she replied, tucking her lips together to hide a smile. Obi-Wan's eyebrows knitted together.

"Care to elaborate?"

"Not exactly."

"Ahsoka..."

"Fine! I... may or may not have a boyfriend," she said, trying her hardest to hold eye contact with her grandmaster. Obi-Wan's eyes practically popped out of his head for a moment. He was able to regain his composure quickly, however.

He cleared his throat.

"You know-"

"Yes, yes, yes. Attachments are forbidden, blah, blah, blah," she interrupted. "I just figured, since you're my friend, that I would be able to trust you with this."

"Ahsoka, I'm on the council, and I am your grandmaster! You shouldn't-"

"Pleeease, Master Kenobi. You cover all the time for Anakin!"

"I know nothing about Anakin having any sort of relationship," Obi-Wan stated dryly, as if he was reciting a line. Ahsoka smirked. "And... apparently... I know nothing about you having one either."

Ahsoka beamed.

"Thanks, Master!" she stood up and wrapped him in a quick hug. "It's a shame that I don't actually have a relationship for you to hide, though!" she called as she ran out of his quarters.

Obi-Wan shook his head.

"Wasting my time," he muttered.

--------------------------------

"Hey!" Ahsoka whisper-yelled. "Hey!" she repeated, this time a bit louder. Rex whipped around to see her hiding behind some crates.

"Commander, what are you up to?" he asked, a small smile creeping on his face.

"I've got to tell you a secret. Come here!" She waved her fingers. Rex leaned down to hear what she had to say. "I've got a boyfriend," she sang.

"What?! I thought that you weren't allowed-"

"Yeah, yeah, rules shmules."

Rex laughed at that.

"Whoever this kid is, though, you'd better let him know that if he messes with my Commander, he can say hello to my blaster."

Ahsoka smiled.

"What's his name anyway?"

"Ummm... it's uhhh..." she stuttered. She hadn't been expecting this question. Internally, she cursed at herself for not planning this out better.

Rex narrowed his eyes.

"You're lying to me, aren't you?"

"...Maybe?"

"Go run off, you knucklehead," Rex laughed, jokingly shoving her to the side.

"Later, Rexter!" she called, skipping off.

------------------------------

"Padme? Can you take me shopping?" Ahsoka asked. Padme's whole face lit up as the words left her mouth.

"I would love to! What for though? I thought that you hated shopping," she replied, clasping her hands together in her lap.

"Well... okay, I can trust you to keep a secret, right?"

Padme cocked her head to the side. A smile spread across her lips and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes...?"

"I have a boyfriend, and I need an outfit for my date tomorrow night."

"Really?!" she exclaimed, grabbing both of Ahsoka's hands in her own. "You know, I would be so excited for you if I didn't know that you were not telling the truth."

"What?!" Ahsoka replied, laughing. "How did you know I was lying?"

"Politician thing," Padme responded, tossing her hair over her shoulder. "But nice try. I'm still taking you shopping though."

"Fiiine," Ahsoka whined dramatically, making them both giggle.

--------------------------------

"Master, I have a question."

"Yes?" Anakin replied, not even looking up from his holopad.

"Is it... appropriate to kiss someone on the first date?" Ahsoka asked, rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet.

"WHAT?!" Anakin shouted. "Who are you going on a date with?!"

"Nooo one," Ahsoka sang, biting the inside of her cheeks to stop her laughter from coming out.

"Ahsoka Tano, you listen to me right now..."

"Ooh full name, this must be serious."

He glared at her.

"If you are going on a date, you have to tell me," he continued, seriousness etched into his face. "And, no, I do not care about the code or any of that. I just need you to be honest with me so that you don't get hurt."

"Please, Anakin, I'm sixteen. I'll be fine having a boyfriend."

"Oh my gosh. You really just admitted that. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh," he repeated, his breaths becoming short and shallow.

"RELAX RELAX! I'm just kidding. I don't have a boyfriend," Ahsoka yelled, rolling her eyes at his dramatic nature.

"Oh, thank the Force. I thought my little Snips was all grown up," he replied, theatrically placing a hand over his chest. "But just know, if you do ever have a boyfriend, you have to tell me."

"Why?"

"So I can kill him if he hurts you."

"No," Ahsoka stated, her tone stern.

"Yes," Anakin replied, nodding his head and imitating her voice.

"I hate you," Ahsoka giggled.

"Hate you more!" Anakin responded with a smile.

I had fun with this! Have a great night and leave ideas if ya want!!!

Also what is this doing in #1 for the Anakin tag?! THAT IS SO COOL