High Part 2

iiiim BACK. HI. I MISSED YALL.

request for the p2 where they tell rex what anakin said abt him from persassy4forever. hope u enjoyyyy (and im sorry that it's so late)

(also anxiety_banana what i talked to u abt will be the next chapter. i just had to do this request first but IT'S COMING)

"Er, the General- he- he said that- I'm not-"

"He thinks that you're pretty," Ahsoka giggled again.

Though he was under his bucket, Ahsoka knew him well enough to know that his cheeks had gone pink with embarrassment.

"I'm not exactly sure what to do with that information, Sir," he said after a few moments.

Ahsoka was ready to continue flustering him by telling him that Anakin also had said that he was his 'best friend', but Anakin himself was striding on into the hangar.

Ahsoka thought that this interaction would be much more entertaining than anything that she had to say.

"Hey Snips, Rex," he greeted, resting a hand on each of their shoulders.

"Hi, Master," Ahsoka replied, trademark smirk plastered onto her face. Anakin just raised an eyebrow in response, pulling his hands off of each of them.

"What are you looking at me like that for?" he asked slowly.

"Oh, y'know, I was just telling Rex about some of the things that you said while you were all drugged up."

"From what I've heard, Sir, you've talked a lot of- er -nonsense," Rex added sheepishly, looking down at the floor.

"Aw, kriff," Anakin muttered, rubbing his forehead. "It's all really just a blur to me. What did I say?"

"Tell him, Rex." Ahsoka turned to face their captain, her smile only growing. "It was about you, afterall."

"I said something about- if it's bad, I'm really sorry. I usually don't mean a word that comes out of my mouth when-"

"It was a compliment, actually!" Ahsoka sang, bouncing up and down on her toes. Anakin confusedly looked back and forth between the two of them.

Rex's hands were folded professionally in front of him, his head facing the ground as he stared at his armored feet.

Ahsoka had thrown a hand over her mouth once again, trying her hardest to keep her laughter from slipping off of her lips.

"You, uh, you said I, um-"

"YOU SAID HE WAS PRETTY!" she finally blurted out, doubling over in laughter, her hands coming to rest on top of her knees.

Anakin's face instantly went crimson, his eyes widening slightly.

"The 'prettiest clone in the 501st' to be exact!" she added.

"Well," Anakin began, clearing his throat. "You're not exactly bad looking, Rex. I, uh, I'm sorry if saying that made you uncomfortable at all."

"It's alright, Sir. I'm just rather... confused."

"Why?" Anakin asked, looking down at Ahsoka, who just shrugged her shoulders, also not knowing what Rex was getting at.

It was Rex's turn to look back and forth between his two Jedi, waiting for them to understand.

When they didn't say anything, he just stuttered out,

"I- I'm a clone."

i did not just add two backyardigans songs to my playlist-

bad batch spoilers belowww

I AM AFRAID OF ZYGERRIA WHY DID WE HAVE TO GO BACK THERE

echo and omega are becoming brother and sister and i love it

WRECKER. WRECKER AND THAT FRICKEN HEADACHE. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE IT IF HIS CHIP GOES OFF. I AM TERRIFIED.

ALSO THEIR HIGH FIVE

AHHHH