Injury (I think I already named a chapter this but just pretend I didn't)

"Huh?" Ahsoka whispered, the lids of her eyes lifting heavily. 

The first thing she saw was a glaring light, engulfing the entire span of her vision.

"Am I dead?" she asked dumbly, frustrated as she waited for her mind to catch up with her.

"Finally," came a voice she recognized to be Anakin's. Her head swiveled to the side, throbbing with pain that was likely the aftermath of a concussion.

"Ow," she winced, squeezing her eyes shut. When she opened them again, the blurry face of Anakin Skywalker became clearer. He was laying next to her on what she assumed was a hospital bed, his head halfway on her pillow.

"Not dead," he chuckled, squeezing her shoulder. An undertone of relief was present in his voice. How long had she been out?

"Three days," Obi-Wan's voice echoed from in front of her, answering the question that she had not asked. "Three days you were knocked out for."

"What happened?" she questioned groggily. "And why are you on my bed?"

"Your master is extremely... stubborn," spoke another voice, this one unfamiliar to Ahsoka. "Many injuries of his own, and he refused to leave your side and get his own bed."

"It was 0400 in the morning and he was throwing a fit over you. No one had the energy to change his mind," Obi-Wan explained.

Ahsoka received a worried smile from Anakin in response.

"Can you sit up?" the unfamiliar voice asked Ahsoka. She blinked up at the healer, clenching all of her muscles in concentration as she squirmed upwards into a sitting position. Anakin's hands rested gingerly on her back and shoulder as he helped her, sitting himself up as well.

"How do you feel?" the healer continued, tapping at her holo-pad. 

Ahsoka shrugged, taking note of her suspiciously heavy arms.

"Hungry," she replied, making Anakin laugh. She caught Obi-Wan's eye roll in her peripheral vision as she turned to face the healer.

"I meant your injuries."

"Oh... well, I can't really feel anything... so that's a good thing, I guess," Ahsoka continued, her eyes quickly discovering the reason for the heaviness of her arms. Thick casts encased each of them. The healer mumbled something about going to get her food as she walked off.

"Only a dumbass breaks them both," Anakin whispered, following her gaze. Ahsoka glared at him. She was about to snap back at him when Obi-Wan beat her to it

"I really don't think that you of all people are in any position to be making arm jokes," he retorted, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, yeah," Anakin replied, waving him off. "Are you sure that nothing hurts, Ahsoka?"

"Positive," she responded, rolling her eyes at her master's protectiveness. "You ever gonna tell me what happened?" she added with a small smile. Anakin's face fell for a second.

"What do you want for breakfast?" he sidestepped, plastering on a fake smile. Ahsoka sighed, turning to face Obi-Wan, who just shook his head. Normally she would've pushed the subject, but she didn't feel like upsetting Anakin while he was in a good mood. She would get it out of him later.

"Not many options," Obi-Wan answered, handing a small menu to Ahsoka as he walked to the other side of her bed. She furrowed both of her eye markings in confusion. The Medbay didn't have menus...

"Where am I?" she asked, the question directed at Obi-Wan since she was fairly certain that she wouldn't get a straight answer out of Anakin.

"We're on Naboo," Obi-Wan said softly.