Chatting

Ayyyy I'm finally done with school and officially on winter break! Thx for being patient these past few days 🙏 

ANYways, this was requested by Estren1000000

Also there'll be some mild language in this one

It was 0400 in the morning when she got the transmission from Obi-Wan.

Ahsoka knew that her former masters had the ability to track her down and contact her, yet, she knew that they wouldn't do so unless the situation was dire. They knew that she needed space from them.

He hadn't been able to give her much information on the problem he was dealing with, but she knew that it had something to do with Anakin.

So, she reluctantly climbed onto her speeder in the dark of night, wrapped tightly in her cloak, and made her way to her old home.

Obi-Wan had given her instructions on how to get into the temple unseen, and she found herself outside the door of her old quarters that she had shared with her master within minutes.

She entered his passcode, not bothering to knock as she strode across the small kitchen, and straight into Anakin's room.

She stopped in her tracks at the sight in front of her. Obi-Wan and Anakin were huddled in a corner, on the ground. Anakin's head was resting in the older Jedi's lap, who was gently stroking his hair.

Ahsoka padded across the room, her legs stiff as she squatted down in front of them.

"Hello...?" she said quietly, tapping Anakin on the shoulder gently. His eyes were glazed over as he stared just to the left of her. They shifted to make contact with hers as her palm made contact with his shoulder.

"Snips?" he gasped, his head turning on Obi-Wan's lap to look up at her.

"Yeah," she answered softly as he reached up to hold her face in one of his hands.

"You've grown so much," he continued, an air of sadness echoing in his tone. Ahsoka covered his hand with her own.

"I guess I have," she replied with a smile. "What's going on?"

"It... it's Padme- yes, Anakin, she knows. We gossiped behind your backs all the time," Obi-Wan stated. Ahsoka giggled, remembering the conversations that she used to have with her grandmaster.

"Well, is she hurt or something?" she asked, her eyes remaining focused on Obi-Wan's as Anakin lowered their clasped hands to the ground.

"She... she... she-" Anakin choked, tears forming in his eyes.

"She said that they shouldn't see each other for awhile," Obi-Wan finished, sighing sadly.

"What!?" Ahsoka exclaimed. "She broke up with you? That's impossible; she loves you so much."

"I thought so too," Anakin whispered, pushing himself to sit up, still leaning heavily on Obi-Wan. "It's the kriffing order's fault. If they just-"

"Anakin," Obi-Wan warned.

"- allowed us to be married freely, none of this would've happened! It's banthashit!"

"Anakin," Obi-Wan repeated.

"What, Master?"

"The order has its rules for a reason."

"Stupid rules," Anakin and Ahsoka muttered in unison, making them both chuckle a little.

"Well, explain your thoughts, Ahsoka," Obi-Wan prompted.

"Well," she began, shifting herself to Anakin's side, "for one thing, they threw me and many others into war at far too young of an age, they don't allow any of us to have emotions which is seriously unhealthy, OH! And who could forget that they tried to execute me for a murder I didn't commit."

Obi-Wan sighed.

"I would be lying if I said that I didn't agree with the two of you on certain points," he said after a few moments.

Anakin and Ahsoka's heads swiveled to the side to stare at him incredulously.

"Did you just say that I was right?" Anakin asked.

"Not exactly," he replied with a mock-glare. "It's just... you and I, Anakin, have seen far more on the battlefield than anyone should ever have to- especially someone of Ahsoka's age."

"That's why I tried to make games for you, Ahsoka," he said, smiling fondly down at her. She returned the look with a thankful grin. "And of the attachments rule?" Anakin asked.

"I... I'm not sure. I believe that they can be a distraction and..." he trailed off as his two Padawans  gave him an identical 'yeah, right' face. "Alright, fine... I don't have anything against attachments... and I believe that Ahsoka is correct about emotions as well. We should be able to express ourselves more."

"Wow... never thought I'd hear you say that," Ahsoka whistled. "It just seems like basic knowledge, y'know. If you bottle up all of your emotions, they're just going to all explode at once in the end."

"Exactly," Anakin breathed.

"Don't worry, Anakin, we'll get you your Senator back," Ahsoka said, squeezing his fist.

"Thank you, Snips. Wish I could say the same about your childhood," he muttered.

"Nah. Traumatized as I may be from all those battles, I got the best big brothers I could ever ask for in the process."

Might update 2morrow and Christmas but not sure yet. Regular schedule definitely returns after Christmas though :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 10K READS HOLY COW THAT'S INSANE!!! THANK YOU SOSOSOSOSOOOOO MUCH ALL OF YOU!