Teen Parent

GUYS GUYS I HAVE A NEW AU THAT WIGGLED IT'S WAY INTO MY BRAIN BEFORE I FELL ASLEEP LAST NIGHT AND IT HASNT LEFT ME ALONE SINCE AND IM OBSESSED WITH IT

READY READY??

teen dad anakin who had ahsoka with his gf when he was like 15 ish and the gf like... sucks and they never got married or anything so now he's a single like 28-29 yr old father with a 14 yr old daughter and AHHH I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS IM GONNA ESPLODE

this au is still in the sw universe but they're not like jedi or anything they just go to normal sw school and stuff so ahsoka is still a togruta!!

okay that's a lot of stuff but yeah there will probably be more from this au in the future bc i like it a LOT (and i hope you all do too!) here we gooooo

(and yes indeed they're watching criminal minds because i said so)

"It's definitely the twi'lek guy," Anakin said, reclining back to lean against his battered head board.

"No way," Ahsoka replied, reaching a hand into the bowl of popcorn between the two of them after she was finished adjusting the volume ("I swear—sometimes you forget that I'm only half human."). "That would be way too obvious. It's probably the roommate."

"It's not the roommate," Anakin laughed through a mouthful of the last bit of popcorn, earning himself a light smack in the arm from his daughter.

"Who else would have known Seera's exact schedule?" Ahsoka asked him.

"Oh, I don't know? Maybe, a stalker," Anakin replied, rolling his eyes. "That seems to be a recurring theme in this show."

"Shhh." Ahsoka held up a finger to him. "I don't want to hear it."

"You're not scared that you're... wrong—are you?" he teased, tickling up her side.

"Shhh!" she hissed, even louder this time as she laughed, squirming away from him (which was not very far on the twin-sized bed).

"You're going to fall if you go any further," Anakin sang, inching closer with a wide grin on his face.

"Don't you even think abou—stop!" she squealed as his fingers attacked her sides, pressing as many kisses to her cheeks as he could before she was able to kick him off, rolling her eyes while he laughed at her expression.

"Ever since you were little," he chuckled. "Works like a charm."

"You are so embarrassing," she whispered, out of breath. She gave him an odd smile, cocking her head to the side.

"Oh, I know that look," he said, shaking his head. "In fact," he scooted toward the end of the bed, "I invented that look."

"Did you now?" Ahsoka asked, following his movements slyly.

"Mhm," he answered with a nod, planting his feet on the cold ground—the heat hadn't been working well lately and he was already busy enough, working two jobs. He'd probably get around to fixing it tomorrow, and he was certain that Ahsoka would be happy to help. She loved when he taught her how to fix things.

"And then you passed it on to your daughter, didn't you?" she said slowly, standing on top of the bed behind him.

"Maybe," he laughed, trying to sprint away just a moment too late before Ahsoka had thrown her arms around his neck, legs around his waist. "Down, Soka!"

"Nope!" she giggled. "Giddy up, I want food," she said, tapping her legs against him as he carried her into the kitchen.

"A 'please' would be appreciated from time to time," he mumbled, still smiling when he felt Ahsoka rest her head against his shoulder.

"Do you still have the cookies we made last time?" she asked.

"Honey—you mean the ones that we burnt?"

"That's the special Dad and Ahsoka touch!" she exclaimed.

Anakin shook his head, sighing.

"No, I dumped them. And for the record, you burnt them. I happen to be an amazing baker."

"Says who?"

"Padme from the apartment next door," he said brightly.

"Right, your friend," Ahsoka chuckled, lifting her hands off of him for a moment in order to make quotation marks with her fingers.

"I don't like that tone of voice," Anakin said, smiling softly as his daughter resettled herself on him while he pulled a box of chips out of the pantry.

"Come on, you're not even thirty yet. You shouldn't take dating out of the question. And you're not so bad looking—you gave me my pretty eyes," she said, blinking dramatically for affect.

Anakin laughed softly as he brought her back into his room.

"I'll think about it. You're my main priority right now, beautiful," he replied, rolling her off of himself and smiling down at her wistfully. She was right—they both did have pretty eyes. Her features were almost entirely identical to her mother's, save for the slightly lighter skin tone and blue eyes instead of brown. That was all him.

"I don't want to keep you from living your life," she said, tucking herself under his arm when he sat down beside her, dumping the chips into their bowl as Ahsoka placed it in his lap.

"Don't be silly, you know you're the best thing that's ever happened to me," he said, curling his hand around the thin end of her right lek.

"Oh, yes I'm sure that having a kid at fifteen was just what you've always wanted."

"Mmm, no, maybe not at the time," he said, his lips pressed to her left montral as they pulled up in a smile. "But I could never imagine my life without you now."

"Bullshit," she giggled.

"Hey."

"But you're a good dad though," she reassured him with a pat on the shoulder.

"Is this a good time to tell you that your mom wants to see you tomorrow?"

She groaned, hiding her face in his neck.

"No thank you."

"Ahsoka," he laughed.

"Please just let me stay with you?" she begged, looking up to press her chin into his chest, staring up at him with the saddest eyes he had ever seen.

"I'll talk to her about it. Don't worry about it tonight, cutie," he said, tapping her on the nose.

"Okay," she sighed, laying her head back down. She yawned. "I'm going to fall asleep, could you tell me who the killer was in the morning?"

He smiled, reaching down to squeeze her hand.

"'course."

"Love you, Dad."

"Love you more."

just outta curiosity- how old do y'all think i am? (to those of you who already know shhhh) i'll tell you if ur right!!