College

Request from Lizzy_Luna75

I'm going to try my best to make this work haha

"University of Coruscant," Ahsoka muttered to herself as she walked up the brick staircase. "Here I come," she sighed.

"I know you're ready for college, Little 'Soka... but is college ready for you?" her adoptive father, Plo, had joked as he dropped her off.

She didn't feel very ready.

In fact, she was certain that she had made a terrible mistake in coming here. Everything was so big, and crowded, and loud.

She tugged on her braids (a nervous habit) as she made her way down the hall. A group of boys with matching tan skin and dark hair passed by her, waving. They must have all been siblings- they looked almost identical to one another.

Ahsoka waved back, turning her head around to stare at the strange look-alikes as she continued on her way.

"Oof!" someone cried as she came in contact with them. Both crashed to the floor.

"Watch where you're going!" they both called in unison, picking themselves up.

"Watch where I'm going?! You were the one gawking at the Fett brothers!" the boy shouted, pointing an accusatory finger at her. "Besides, what are you even doing here? This school isn't for high schoolers."

"I'm eighteen, you dimwit!" Ahsoka snapped back. "And why are you here?! Shouldn't you have graduated already?"

"Are you telling me I look old?!"

"Use your brain, or, whatever else you've got under that mop of hair. Yes, I'm calling you old!"

"For your information, Snips, I'm only twenty three," he hissed.

"Held back?" Ahsoka asked, smirking.

"Something like that," the boy scoffed.

"Anakin!" someone called from behind the boy.

"Anakin?" Ahsoka repeated.

"It's my name, Stupid."

Ahsoka stuck out her arm.

"Ahsoka," she introduced. Anakin ignored her outstretched hand.

"Yeah, I'm sticking with 'Snips'. Fits you better."

Ahsoka rolled her eyes as the man who had called Anakin joined them.

"Out here making friends, are we?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Anakin rolled his eyes at the shorter man.

"No, I was too busy getting crashed into by this dumbass."

"Anakin!" the man scolded. "I'm so sorry, my brother just really can't keep his mouth shut sometimes."

"No problem. I've been called worse," Ahsoka chuckled.

"Very well, then. I'm Professor Kenobi, nice to meet you."

"Stop with the formalities," Anakin whined. "His name is Ben, and he's the youngest professor here in a decade. Most of us just pretend that he's still a student.

"Oh. Nice to meet you, Ben," Ahsoka said. "My name's Ahsoka."

"So, will you be taking the Yoga and Meditation course?" Ben asked. Ahsoka choked on her laughter.

"I... er... that's not really my thing," she replied, noticing the same 'holding-in-the-laughter' look on Anakin's face.

"He's been trying to get me to take it for the past four years. I guess you can say it's not exactly my style either," Anakin said. "Well, hey, since you're new here, you probably don't have any friends," he pointed out.

Ben just rolled his eyes, sighing.

"Excuse me?" Ahsoka asked, raising her eyebrows angrily.

"Relax, relax. I was just going to ask if you wanted to come have breakfast with my brother and I," Anakin continued.

"Oh," Ahsoka replied, her tan face softening. "Yeah, sure!"

"We'd better get a move on, or all the good tea will be gone," Ben said, walking ahead of Anakin and Ahsoka.

"I highly doubt that any of the tea will be gone," Anakin whispered to Ahsoka, making her chuckle.

"I'm getting the feeling that your brother's a bit... proper," she replied.

"That's an understatement," Anakin answered. They both laughed.

"Hey, sorry for bumping into you before."

"Nah, it's fine. I'm invisible to most people at this school," Anakin chuckled sadly.

"No, I didn't-"

"Kidding, kidding," he interrupted. "So, where are you from... Snips?"

"Oh, we're still doing this?" she laughed.

"We're still doing this."

"Hmm... well I think I'll have to come up with a name for you too then. Anakin... Anakin Kenobi..."

"Oh, Kenobi isn't my last name too. I was adopted, but I kept my birth name. Anakin Skywalker."

"Skywalker? Alright then... Skyguy."

"Hey!"

And suddenly, the weight from Ahsoka's earlier anxieties was lifted off of her shoulders.

She was ready to be here after all.

Hope y'all liked! Have a great night and leave ideas if ya want!