Mando'a

Request from Ahsoka_Fan12  :)

The gates came into view as they passed over the mountains, a small amount of smoke trailing from the back of the ship, but not nearly enough to be concerned about as long as they got home in time.

At the rate they were at, that didn't seem to be a problem.

Rex and Fives were asleep in the bunks on the back of the ship tucked tightly under the blankets that Ahsoka had gently pulled over them while Anakin navigated their way through the unfamiliar region. She came back up to the front to see what the issue was as he asked,

"This is Republic shuttle 394... is there an issue with letting us through?"

The gate did not swing open in the way that it had when they first landed there.

Strange.

"Gar jorbe gedet'ye," came an odd droid voice. Anakin' eyebrows shot up, as did the markings over Ahsoka's eyes.

"Is that... mando'a?" Ahsoka said slowly.

"Yeah, I think so," Anakin answered. "I don't want to wake them, but we need to get out of here before this piece of junk crashes. Could you go get Fives- Rex gets less sleep out of the two of them," he sighed.

Ahsoka looked down for a moment, and then back up at her master.

"I think I have a better idea."

Anakin arched a brow as she held out a hand, motioning for him to hand her the comm link that he was using to communicate with the droid.

"What are you gonna do?"

"Just watch," she said with a smirk. "I know exactly what I'm doing."

"That's what I'm worried about," he muttered as he handed her the comm. The droid repeated itself as she took it.

"Jorbe?"

Ahsoka smiled and stated,

"Gar di'kut, ni cuy' kyr'amur gar."

The droid made a startled sound (well, as startled as one can sound as a droid), and the gate opened in an instant.

"You can speak mando'a?!" Anakin exclaimed, not noticing the snickers coming from behind the two of them.

"Not exactly the appropriate response," Rex chuckled, stepping forward into the cockpit.

"But definitely the entertaining one," Fives continued, clapping her on the back as he joined them.

"What did she say?" Anakin questioned concernedly as he steered the ship through the now-open gateway.

"Yeah, what did I say?"

"You don't know?!" Anakin exclaimed. Ahsoka shrugged innocently.

"I just heard Jesse say it to Dogma the other day and thought it might help!"

Rex and Fives shared a glance, laughing quietly with one another.

"Commander, you, er, threatened to kill him," Rex explained as Fives fell forward laughing. Anakin rolled his eyes, his sigh turning into a laugh as well.

"It's alright, Little 'un, we'll teach you some real mando'a someday," Rex chuckled.

There is one thing on my mind right now, and one thing only.

And that is tfatws 

SAM AND BUCKY ARE GONNA BE ON MY SCREEN

TOMORROW

AHHHHHHHHH