Another Reunion Part 3

okie so some of y'all requested that i go on with this plot line a bit and Elijah267 just requested a part 3 so here you all go!

Anakin wasn't exactly sure how to tell Padme about who he'd run into but as soon as she heard that Ahsoka wanted to see them all, she was already changing Luke and Leia out of their pajamas and back into play clothes.

"We're going to see them," she'd decided with a smile. Anakin just shrugged and let her take the lead with getting everyone there.

"Alright then," he chuckled.

And that was that.

"Back so soon?" Ahsoka asked, grinning as she pulled open the door to reveal that Anakin was visiting her again that day.

"Brought some guests, just like you asked," he said. Ahsoka's eyes widened in the slightest as a blond head peeked out from behind one of Anakin's legs.

"Is this my nephew?" she asked in a high pitched voice, kneeling down. Luke shrunk back behind the concealment of his father's pants.

"Luke, say 'hi' to your Auntie Snips," Anakin coaxed. The boy feebly waved a chubby hand.

"Snips?" Ahsoka groaned.

"If Starla calls me Skyguy, my kids can call you Snips," Anakin reasoned as she stood back up.

"So, where's Padme?" Anakin and Luke entered the apartment, Ahsoka closing the door behind them.

"With Leia. They're picking up dinner for us."

"They're picking up- no, you don't have to do that!" she exclaimed, waving her hands.

"Already done," Anakin replied with a smirk. "We called in an order an hour ago, and everything's ready."

Ahsoka reached a hand into her pocket but Anakin shook his head.

"Don't you dare try to pay us."

"But-"

"No."

"Ugh, fine."

There was another knock on the door, and Ahsoka ran to it excitedly. She had her arms around Padme in an instant, Anakin pulling the bags of food out of his wife's arms.

"It's so good to see you Padme," Ahsoka said as the woman laughed, tightly pulling her arms around Ahsoka's shoulders.

"Why haven't you called?" she asked.

"I... I don't know," Ahsoka sighed.

"Well," Padme said, pulling back and straightening up, "what matters is that we're all back together now."

"Yeah," Ahsoka agreed, turning around to see Anakin and Luke setting the food out on the counter together. "Where's my niece?"

"Where's mine?" Padme challenged, raising an eyebrow and smiling.

"Napping," Ahsoka replied, looking fondly over to one of the doors across the room.

"I'll get to meet her thought, won't I?"

"Of course. She'll be up in a few minutes."

"Foods getting cooold!" sang a little voice that Ahsoka didn't quite recognize. Padme facepalmed as Anakin looked sternly down at his daughter, who had apparently snuck around her mother and aunt while they were greeting one another.

"Alright, alright. We're coming," Ahsoka answered, the two women walking over to the counter.

"Where's Lux?" Padme asked tentatively. 

"Also napping," Ahsoka chuckled, choosing to ignore the grunt that came out of Anakin's mouth at the mention of his name. "I had him on Starla-duty all day today. That kid's exhausting."

"Who's Starla?" Leia piped up as Anakin began cutting her food into tiny pieces.

"Your cousin," Ahsoka replied, wiggling her eye-markings. Leia gasped.

"I have a cousin?"

"We have a cousin," Luke corrected her. She glared at him.

"Well, you'll both get to meet her soon," Ahsoka said, leaning up against the counter besides Padme, smiling at the group around her as everyone began to eat.

"Gonna get all emotional on us now, Snips?" Anakin asked through a mouthful of food as he caught her eye.

Ahsoka rolled her eyes.

"Wouldn't dream of it."

idk if y'all are aware of all this 'april 24th' stuff, but i just wanted to put out a reminder here for everyone to try and stay safe. if you don't know what this is about, feel free to go and look it up yourself. it's pretty disturbing and i'm not really comfortable discussing the details of it on here. it's disgusting that we have to worry about crap like this, but there are some really sick people out there who think it's funny to joke around about things like this. it's not. i'll be keeping everyone in my prayers for safety, along with praying that these people learn how to act like human beings.

we don't know if any of this is serious yet or if it's just some disgusting joke, but either way i hope that everyone stays safe out there ❤️