Accidents Happen

request from wandascloud! this one is gonna be cute :) (and i'm definitely not using this prompt as an excuse to throw in feral ahsoka... why would you say that? 👀)

They had been going at it for hours now. Not one, not two, but three training sabers had already been snapped in half by the force of their hits.

Ahsoka felt a bead of sweat roll down the back of her neck as she lifted her training saber again, swinging it down fiercely at Anakin's head.

His block came with a smirk, and he deflected her next three blows as well, not even looking the least bit winded.

Ahsoka was infuriated whenever this happened- whenever she was already exhausted but he'd hardly broken a sweat.

She narrowed her eyes, baring her teeth as she swung again, her muscles aching. His flesh arm shot out in front of her in yet another block, and she hardened her glare as she stabbed her sword at him with even more force.

And he laughed- he laughed, and her fury only grew. She growled at his cockiness, lifting her lips to show off her fangs.

Before she knew what was happening, her sharp nails scratched down the side of his face, digging into the skin, and her teeth had sunk into the wrist in front of her.

She froze, hardly aware of the hollow clank as both of their training sabers fell to the floor.

Her mouth lay ajar as Anakin reached up to gently touch his cheek, where five red lines had now formed, three of them dripping with the same crimson that had stained Ahsoka's fangs.

She gasped as she realized what she'd done, stepping back as if she were afraid to be near him any longer.

"Master, I- I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"No, uh, it's okay," he began, pulling his glove off of his flesh hand to inspect the damage that her teeth had done. "Togruta thing, right?" he asked, giving her a small smile.

She absentmindedly nodded her head, still keeping her distance.

"Nice job, Snips. You finally beat me." His smile widened, though it was more of a grimace as he pressed his glove to his cheek to dab at the bleeding. "I'm proud of you."

She cautiously stepped forward.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, really. Aside from the togruta bite and scratch, that is," he joked. She knew he was just teasing like he always was, but tears still filled her eyes as she watched a drop of blood roll off of his palm and onto the floor.

She knew her abilities as a togruta made her much more dangerous than a human, but she had never thought that she would use them to hurt Anakin.

No!

Anakin was her master, her best friend- her brother.

She felt out of control as she took another step forward, cautiously reaching forward and taking his hand. She looked down, tentatively touching the bite mark she'd left on him.

"It's okay, Ahsoka. You were just defending yourself," he promised as her eyes squeezed shut, a tear splashing onto his palm.

"I didn't mean to hurt you," she whispered, her voice cracking.

"Hey, look at me," he said quietly, kneeling down to her level. "Ahsoka," he said gently, "look at me, please."

She sniffled, her shoulders shaking as she finally opened her eyes.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of. I'm proud of you for your quick thinking."

Her shoulders shook as she closed her eyes again, but Anakin quickly reached up to brush away her tears, his hand falling from her grasp.

"Oh, Snips," he said softly, wrapping his unoccupied arm around her back and pulling her head down to his shoulder. 

"It's okay," he soothed, shushing her sobs as she cried into his robe. "It's okay."

She let out a shuddering breath.

"I'll even let you put the bacta patches on me," he joked, and when she finally let out a little laugh he whispered, "That's my girl."

She clung to him for a few more moments before finally pulling back so she could read his expression as she whispered,

"Do you mean it?" She swallowed. "You're... you're proud of me? For doing that?"

Anakin sighed.

"I don't tell you enough, do I?"

She arched a brow marking.

"I'm proud of you for everything."

anyone else just randomly fall back into your musical theater phase at the same time every year?

also ik y'all are probably done with my wholesome snips and skyguy bullshit but i had an idea:

y'all  know that tiktok trend where it's like "i hate all men but when he loves me..." 

*deep inhale*

CAN WE ALL JUST TAKE A MINUTE TO IMAGINE AHSOKA DOING THAT WITH ANAKIN (platonically ofc) AND LIKE RUNNING UP AND HUGGING HIM AND HIM GETTING CAUGHT OFF GUARD BUT THEN LIKE HUGGING HER BACK AND KISSING HER ON THE CHEEK IDK AND THEN CAPTIONING IT WITH LIKE "the best big brother in the galaxy :) love you skyguy" OR SOMETHING

LEAVE ME ALONE I KNOW IVE PUT WAY TOO MUCH THOUGHT INTO THIS BUT WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO ON MY 9 HOUR CAR RIDE YESTERDAY?!?