Roomies

*i don't know terminology for devices in sw so everyone has phones and real life social media, okay? okay.*

also anxiety_banana i know you did a chapter in your book including separation anxiety about them so i'm crediting you with the idea bc there will be some of that in here! thx for the inspiration!!

enjoy!

Ahsoka rolled over in her bed, her hand absently reaching for the phone that was lying on the floor beside the stand of her lamp.

She was emotionally exhausted from the whirlwind that had been last night, and her notifications were going crazy, telling her she'd been tagged in way too many people's posts in the last few hours.

She exited her bedroom and pulled a bowl from one of the cabinets out onto the table, dropping a spoon into it. After pouring her cereal, she finished it with green milk, laughing fondly as she remembered the way Anakin used to scrunch his nose at her when she used it. He had always favored the blue kind.

She tapped the screen of her phone to turn it on before opening her messaging app to text Anakin back before she would go relive last night's chaos via social media.

Skyguy

I miss you

She propped her head up on her palm, a frown tugging at her lips. It had hurt to wake up this morning without the comforting loudness of his presence in the room next to her, but she knew she was going to have to get used to it.

                                            miss you too :(

A sudden smile broke out on her face as she thought of a way to lighten the mood. She pulled Anakin's chair on the other side of the table out and rested her feet on it, quickly snapping a picture and captioning it,

                                         but your chair is serving greater purposes than 

                                        holding your ass now 😌

oh i see how it is 🙄

                                         what?

you've forgotten me already 😖

                                        pls you're so dramatic

um excuse me

that's rlllly funny coming from you

                                      wtk is that supposed to mean?

have u seen urself in all the posts 

from last night

                                      well, i LIVED it so yeah i remember ya dummy

so you're calling ME dramatic

after last night?

                                   ok but you were just as bad

ok fair

Ahsoka chuckled, switching on over to Instagram to see what she had been tagged in. The first post that came up was Padme's.

She smiled at the first picture. It was Anakin's hand over hers on the handle to the door of their new apartment. She double tapped to leave a like before swiping to see what was next.