Hugging Siblings Part 2

As I stated before, this is sorta the same chapter, but more lighthearted :)

--------------------------------

Ahsoka ducked behind the armchair, looking behind herself for a moment to make sure that her holo-pad was still balanced up against the potted plant she had placed it in front of. The blinking red light coming from its bottom left corner told her that it was still recording.

She hopped up off of the ground and plopped down on the armrest of the chair that Master Kenobi was sitting on.

He looked up at her, his brow furrowing slightly. She wordlessly leaned down to hug him, trying her best not to laugh.

"Er... Ahsoka?" Obi-Wan asked after a few moments, his arms uncomfortably pinned to his sides by the little Togruta.

"Yes, Master Kenobi? Is something wrong?"

Yes, Obi-Wan thought to himself. We don't hug.

However, he was far too polite to say anything. His eyes locked on a small red light blinking behind one of his plants.

"Ahsoka," he said warningly. "Is this another one of your videos?"

"Maaaybe," Ahsoka laughed, letting go. She skipped over to her holo-pad and turned it off. "See ya later, Master!" she called, rushing off as the man shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose.

--------------------------------

Ahsoka sat herself down on the cold grass, smiling. She slipped her holo-pad out of her bag. The sky was dark. If it weren't for the warm fire that was burning in the center of the field, she would've waited until it was a bit lighter to continue her video.

To celebrate their most recent victory, some of the boys had gone out drinking. Some of them, however, had wanted to stay back with their Commander, who was still too young to drink.

She pressed the 'record' button and sprinted off toward the crew.

"Rex!" she called.

The clone Captain turned at the sound of his name.

"What is it, Co- oof!" He stumbled backward as she jumped into his arms. "Is something wrong?" he asked, ignoring the snickers coming from his brothers (Ahsoka had informed them on her video earlier).

"Nope!" she replied, popping the 'p'.

Rex cleared his throat after a few seconds.

"Well... Oh kriff, Ahsoka!" he exclaimed, noticing that he was being recorded. "You're posting this, aren't you?" he asked as she laughed, sprinting across the field to turn her device off.

"Sir, yes, sir," she responded, saluting him with a cheeky grin.

Rex rolled his eyes.

--------------------------------

"What about this?" Padme suggested, holding up a silky yellow gown. Ahsoka wrinkled her nose.

"I liked the blue one better," she replied.

"Did you like it better, or did it look better?" the Senator countered with a smirk.

"You just don't like my taste, do you?" Ahsoka snapped, crossing her arms jokingly.

"Now, why would I ask you to help me pick out my outfit if I didn't like your taste?"

"No idea... Hey, why can't you just wear what you're wearing now?" 

"Ahsoka, this gown is just for at home. It's far too simple for a Senate meeting," Padme responded shaking her head. Ahsoka rolled her eyes. Then, an idea came to her.

The corner of her mouth lifted into a half-smile. She hopped off of the bed and hid her holo-pad behind a picture that Padme had from her time as the Queen of Naboo.

"What do you think of this one? I think it might- Ahsoka, what's wrong?" Padme asked sweetly, patting the girl's back and returning the hug.

"Nothing," the Togruta replied, feeling the woman let go of her as soon as her eyes quickly caught a glance of the blinking, red light.

"Not this again!" she giggled. "How long have you been recording?!"

"Few seconds," Ahsoka chuckled, grabbing the device off of the Senator's nightstand. "Say 'hi' to my followers!"

Padme played along, waving for a few seconds before Ahsoka turned it off.

--------------------------------

Anakin was grumpy, and Ahsoka knew it. That's why she thought that it was the perfect time to finish off her video.

"He's in a bad mood," she whispered to the camera. "Wouldn't stop stomping around his room," she chuckled. "He's coming out of his little cave for dinner now, so let's see what happens."

She skillfully leaned the holo-pad against an extra cup that had been left on the counter. As soon as her master exited his room, she skipped over to him and wrapped him in a hug.

"Snips, what do you want?" he grumbled, almost immediately spotting her recording device. He tried to shake her off, but she refused to let go.

"I just wanted to give you a hug!" she replied innocently. Anakin sighed and shook his head.

Well, there's only one way to solve this... he thought to himself. 

He lifted his arms and prodded his fingers into her side, beginning to tickle her stomach, which he knew was her weak spot. She instantly let him go, falling to the floor in a heap of laughter.

"Cheater!" she yelled as he grabbed her holo-pad.

"Hello, everyone! As you can see, I have beaten little Snips here at whatever game she was trying to play. Ummm, everyone unfollow her!" he called out, ending the video as the camera went shaky, Ahsoka hanging from his arm as she tried to shut it off.

"You're rotten, Skyguy."

Okie, i liked the other one better, but i hope yall enjoyed! Have a great day!