BIG NEWS

Ahsoka sprinted to her master's room, jumping up and down in excitement. She almost crashed right into him. He seemed to be running towards her room as well.

"GUESS WHAT?!" they both cried at the same time.

"YOU GO FIRST!" they both said in unison again.

"Okay, fine I'll go first," they said at the same time once more. Ahsoka stood on her tiptoes to cover her master's mouth as they both jokingly glared at one another.

"I'M GETTING MY OWN TV SHOW!!!" she exclaimed, jumping up and down excitedly. Anakin's eyes widened, his jaw dropping.

"That's amazing, Snips!"

"I know! What's your news?!"

"THEY'VE BROUGHT BACK THE PERSON WHO LOOKS LIKE ME!" he yelled. Ahsoka high fived him, and both began jumping in circles, adrenaline and excitement running through their veins.

"WAIT! WHAT IF THAT MEANS THAT YOU'LL GET TO BE IN MY SHOW?!"

"THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!"

Anakin picked his Padawan up, kissing her on the cheek, and ran out of their quarters, carrying her.

"We going to tell Obi-Wan?!" she asked, gripping his neck tightly as she laughed with glee. He nodded. 

They almost crashed into the Jedi Master in the hallway, however.

"I'M GETTING MY OWN SHOW!" Obi-Wan shouted, hugging the pair.

"ME TOO! AND ANAKIN IS COMING BACK!" Ahsoka screamed. The three began jumping up and down, Anakin and Obi-Wan using their arms to make a sort of chair for Ahsoka to sit on in the air.

"WE'RE BACK ON TV! WE'RE BACK ON TV! WE'RE BACK ON TV!" they chanted, all squealing excitedly.

"WOOOHOOOOO!"

ALKFJOWIEFJOIWJF

OH MY GOSH HAYDEN IS BACK HE'S GONNA BE IN KENOBI AHSOKA SHOW IS IN ACTUAL EXISTENCE AND WHAT IF THAT MEANS HE COULD APPEAR AS A GHOST TO AHSOKA OR IN A FLASHBACK IN HER SHOW WHAT IF WHAT IF WHAT IF I LITERALLY STARTED CHEERING AND DANCING AROUND MY ROOM WHEN I HEARD ALL THE NEWS AND IM ACTUALLY GOING INSANE CURRENTLY DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT AHSOKA WILL BE THE REBELS SEQUEL CUZ I THINK IT IS AND I CANT EVEN THINK STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW HOLY FORCE IM SO EXCITED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDqgJye7hyc here everyone let's celebrate :)