Petty Fight

"Ahsoka took my socks again!" Anakin whined, glaring at a very smug-looking Ahsoka. She had her arms folded across her chest, and her mouth in a pout as Anakin explained to Obi-Wan why he had found the two of them wrestling "to the death" when he walked in the room.

"I only did it because Anakin took my brush!" Ahsoka snapped back. Obi-Wan raised an eyebrow as Anakin exploded with rage.

"YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE HAIR!" he screamed, lunging at her. Obi-Wan quickly grabbed his arm though, pulling him back as Anakin growled at his Padawan.

"IT WAS MY CARE-KIT!" she yelled. "IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I WAS GONNA USE IT OR NOT! IT WAS STILL MINE!"

"Why don't you both try to see the situation from the other's point of view," Obi-Wan sighed, stepping between the two of them to keep them from killing each other.

"I'M SENDING YOU BACK AND REQUESTING A NEW PADAWAN!" Anakin shouted, completely ignoring Obi-Wan's previous statement.

"NOT IF I GO AND REQUEST A NEW MASTER FIRST!" Ahsoka countered as Obi-Wan threw his hands in the air, rolling his eyes. "MAYBE I'LL GET ONE WHO ACTUALLY IS A MASTER!"

"Why do I even try?" Obi-Wan muttered.

"OH YEAH? WELL, MAYBE I'LL BE ABLE TO ACTUALLY CHOOSE A PADAWAN THIS TIME-  ONE THAT I ACTUALLY LIKE!"

"JUST GIVE ME BACK THE DAMN BRUSH!"

"ONLY IF YOU GIVE ME MY SOCKS BACK FIRST!"

"YOU TOOK MY BRUSH FIRST, SO YOU SHOULD GIVE IT BACK FIRST!"

"ENOUGH!" Obi-Wan roared. "Anakin, go to my quarters and begin writing 'I will not take my Padawan's possessions without asking' one hundred times. Ahsoka, you stay in your quarters- you're in charge of washing all of Anakin's laundry."

"What?!" they exclaimed in unison.

"That is, unless you want to stop all this petty arguing."

Anakin shrugged, making eye contact with Ahsoka.

"Wanna go see a movie?" he asked.

"Sure," she answered, skipping over to his side.

As soon as they left, Obi-Wan lifted a pillow to his face, and screamed.

I tried to make this as accurate as possible for sibling fights with the classic "trying to kill each other" and then going to do something else in the next minute without apologizing or even acknowledging the fight at all.

i had a lot of hw tonight so i just threw this together cuz i felt bad for not updating haha, but CsC_13 I AM WRITING YOUR REQUEST ASAP I PROMISE IM SO SORRY