Chapter 20

I was running so fast I couldn't breathe. I was now back in the forest looking for a place to run to. Look at me a 4 month pregnant teenager running in the woods with no food or water and I'm being chased.
"What do I do" I said in a whisper to myself.
I thought I was safe. Me and my baby would live protected. I felt someones hand over my mouth and pull me towards them. Great. I'm caught. Now I'm going to die.
I tried to move out of the grasp but I was to strong. I couldn't yell because I didn't want to be spotted even though I already am.
"Shhhhh" a voice came from behind me.
"Dad" I turned around and saw him with a smile.
He hugged me tightly and pushed me away.
"We need to go" he said, "how did they find you so fast."
"Dad I have don't know anything except that I'm scared" I said going into his chest.
"Don't be we'll get away from here" he picked me up and ran.
He ran for about 15 minutes until he had to put me down.
We walked a bit in a silence.
Bella?
I jumped it wasn't my babies voice. It sounded familiar.
Bella!
I noticed it was Nadia's voice. How is she talking to me?
Nadia?
Are you okay? She sounded panicky.
Yes my dad is alive and he saved me.
We'll find you. There's a second house your dad must be going to.
Are the boys awake?
Yes they don't remember anything.
Okay just please make sure they get here safe and mom.
Of coarse.
I remembered something.
Nadia?
Yes?
You be safe to. I could feel her giggle.
I will.
We walked until there was a faded light.
"There's the cabin" my said said pointing towards the light.
"Who owns this house" I said.
"Nadia owns this house to" he said, "it's more protected."
"How" I said with a little exaderation, "I thought the other one was safe."
"It has some spells hooked onto it." He said.
It popped into my head fast.
"So you think step dad," my dad stopped me.
"I know what you're going to say, but I don't think he would do that to your mother." He said looking down.
"Dad," I stopped for a second,"i know you still love her, I'm not that blind"
He looked down while tears formed in his eyes. My dad took it the hardest with the split up. He started drinking. I had to stop him with that with a speech of how if he really cared about me you would stop. He's been my biggest supporter since whenever my depression started. He went to a few groups that helped him.
We arrived at the doorstep. My dad found the key and unlocked it and opened it. We walked in it looked exactly the same as the old house.
"You better get some rest hun" my dad said helping me walk. My feet were pretty sore after walking that far. He layed me on the couch and put a pillow under my head then put a warm thick blanket over me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up to someone kissing my cheek and then laid on me.
"Jake" I said rubbing my eyes.
"I'm here babe, just go back to sleep" he said wrapping his arms around me.
I fell asleep a second time.