Chapter 14

We were all sitting on the couch shocked as when the baby talked to me. I kept smiling knowing that it needs me here. Maybe I won't die.
I felt the baby move. I closed my eyes and thought of something to say.
Hello my baby.
Hello mommy.
I giggled. And rubbed my belly. And I didn't really know what to say.
Who's my daddy.
I started tearing up.
Oh mommy I didn't mean to get you upset.
Oh honey it's not your fault.
There was a pause.
How is it in there.
It's getting a little tight.
I smiled. I kept rubbing my belly. The baby I think fell asleep. Jake was starting to rub my belly.
"What did it say" Jake said smiling.
"You knew I was talking to it" I said looking at him and giggled.
"Well yes you did have an emotional moment" he said giggling back.
My face turned to serious. He used his finger to push up my head to look at him as he kissed me on the nose.
"Was it about the dad" he said sternly.
"You guessed it" I said, "but you are going to be the new dad."
He smiled.
"Of coarse" he kissed me on the lips, "lets go out to eat tonight, just me and you"
"Aren't we suppose to be missing" I stated as I cringed my eyes.
"Hmmm I think people already know we are back" he kinda stated unwearily.
"What did I miss" I said giggling.
"Well your dumb ass of a brother" he looked at Cody," kinda went to the store not thinking while there was news reporters because there was a break in, he tried to go in and then the police recognized him."
"Hey I didn't know they would be there" he laughed.
I was laughing at the rest of the story. Jake got a call and said that he had to take it. I didn't listen in on his business.
"Cody I need to talk to you" he came out after, his eyes were teary.
We made eye contact and he looked away trying to get the tears out of his eyes.
"Can I come" i asked trying to get up.
"No just stay here" Cody said he sat me down no walked off.
What are they talking about. Should I listen to them. I looked around trying to stay distracted until I couldn't anymore.
"They want to kill both" jake said.
"We need to go into hiding" Cody said back.
What are they talking about.
"He broke the rule you can't mix a vampire and part werwolf. More than likely it will get the werwolf vampire mix.its all his fault he put her and the baby endanger." His voice started cracking.
I turned off my hearing. Then all of a sudden I heard Cody.
"Dammit" he yelled and he punch the wall and I could hear his hand go through it.
"Hey what's going on" my mom yelled and ran downstairs.
I heard my mom, brother, and jake all talking to each other. My mom let our a shriek and then started crying again. I got up and walked over there. I stopped right in the door way and looked down. I held my hand in front if my mom who was now sitting on the floor. I helped her up and hugged her.
"I don't want to be saved mom, I want the baby to live" I said pulling away