Chapter 23

The baby started crying as I got him and fed his a bottle. I then put a binky in his mouth and laid him in his little bed right by me. I closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep as I heard something. It was running around my room.
"Cody" I whispered hitting his shoulder but he would wake up, "cody" I said it again a little louder.
All I heard was, "wraaaaat"
"Co-" I said loud until some on put their hand over my mouth. Cameron.
"What are you doing here" I said grabbing my baby.
"Please can I me see him" he said I could hear his voice as he sounded like he was crying.
"Cameron you need to leave" I said holding my baby closer.
"Please" his voice cracked.
"Why cameron, why do you care now"
"I've always cared"
"Why'd you rape me then"
"I..I..I had to" he said as he could hear his sniffles.
"Cameron if you loved me you wouldn't have.." he stopped me.
"It was either kill you or get you pregnant, and I couldn't imagine a life without you" he said and he wiped his eyes.
I started crying. The baby noticed so he held onto me.
"Cameron.."
"Please," he said through his sobs.
"Come here" I said unwarily.
He walked closer going slow. He came slowly and looked over my shoulder as he touched his finger. The baby clasped onto his finger. I could feel the warmth of Cameron's smile come over me.
"What's his name" he said crouching while looking at him.
"I don't know" I said smiling looking down.
"Why don't you know, he's your baby" he said with a giggle.
"He's ours remember science class, it only takes two to make one" i said giggling. He giggled to.
"Do you want to hold him" I asked with a smile. He nodded and took him.
"How does it feel to be a mom" he said looking down with a face that broke me on the inside.
"Scary and happy" I said, "what about being a dad"
He took a second to answer, "Bella, I will never be a dad, I am his father but I don't think I deserve the title as a dad" he said with the tears glistening in his eyes.
"What if I told you" I stopped, "if.. if .. If you could come back and be a dad to him." His face went serious and sad at the same time.
"Bella," he said as I stopped him.
"Please," I said tearing up.
"Bella you don't understand" he said giving the baby back.
"Cameron you are right I don't, but I need help and it seems every teen dad can't stay and help with their own child" I said clearing my eyes.
His eyes turned to straight tears after I said that. I could tell that that made him change his mind he smiled a bit his eyes got brighter.
"Bella, you have to promise me something then."
"What, anything"
"If I do something that bothers you or any one else you have to tell me. I'll leave then."
I nodded my head. I looked down at the sleepy baby. I put him in his crib and put the passy in his mouth.
"I think I know a name now" I said smiling.
"What's that" he said with a big smile to.
"Colden"