Chapter 22

My eyes were watering up as I started smiling as she put him on me. He was beautiful. His blue eyes, and his beautiful brown hair, also his button nose. I started crying.
"What's the name" Nadia said.
"I'm not sure" I said while he was falling asleep. He held my hand while I moved around my finger. I closed my eyes. I then fell asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up on a couch in a house that wasn't familiar. I got up and walked around ending up in the kitchen. It was beautiful, granite counters a beautiful scenery of the forest. I heard a door shut while Jake came in and kissed my cheek. I was very confused at what was going on. I then heard a baby giggling on the living room floor playing with its toys. I looked around.
"What is this" I asked.
"What do you mean" Jake said looking confused.
"Where are we" I said.
"Our home" he had a huge smile, "look around its our dream babe."
I looked around I went up the stairs. I walked into a huge room with a king sized bed there was two see through doors and I opened them up and felt the warm breeze hitting my skin. There was a balcony looking over the forest just like the window in the kitchen. I breathed in then out.
I went back inside and closed the doors walking into a beautiful walking closet. There were clothes and shoes makeup and nail polish. I walked out and saw a room at the end of the hall way.
I walked in and saw a beautiful blue lit up room. There was a baby crib with a rocking chair right by it. My eyes started tearing up when I saw a baby playing in the crib. He giggled and made bubbles. I started sobbing right there as I heard my name coming from all around. The baby was gone the room was gone the house was gone and the dream that I've always wanted was gone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Are you okay" I heard Cody's say as he shook me.
"Yeah I'm fine" I said as I noticed I was crying.
"You are crying" he said and waited a second, "bad dream?"
"No" I hesitated then whispered, "it's just something I've wanted for a long time."
"What do you mean" he said while he grabbed my hand.
"I mean I was happy in the dream, I had a beautiful house and a healthy baby and we were safe." I said looking for the baby.
"The baby is with dad" he said getting up still holding my hand.
"I need to pee then" I said trying to get up.
"Let me help" Cody came over and helped me up and took me to the bathroom then walked out. I sat there was just thinking. Tears streamed down my face. What am I going to do with the baby? The name, his safety, and I'm his mother I'm going to be terrible without my own mother helping me. I mean there's Nadia but she lost her daughter a while ago.
The caddies are going to know that he's born. How did I forget about them. I got up and washed my hands.
It's weird having no belly any more. My looks are coming back my face going back the way it was before I was pregnant. I was myself again. I looked my age and everything. I still had a little bump but that's going away fast since my body goes back to normal a couple days after I was hurt or sick. I think it's going to be the same way with a baby in my body. I walked out and sat on the bed it was 4 in the morning. Cody fell back asleep on the couch there was in the room. I then heard the baby cry and dad walked in.
"What are you doing up" he said while he brought the baby to me.
I took the baby and said, "couldn't sleep I guess" I smiled as the baby curled up to me.
My dad smiled and sat at the end of the bed,"how does it feel to be a mom."
"Scary but I'm happy," I said.
"That's how your mother was" he said.
"Why was she scared." I asked.
"It wasn't more with Cody although he was a mix but he wasn't going to be powerful. It was with you she was worried."
"But why me I wouldn't hurt any one or anything."
"Yes, but you're still very powerful they can't control you."
I stayed silent as the baby fell asleep again on me. I just couldn't believe that he was so powerful and beautiful at the same time. I played with his face and watched him grin as he was asleep. Good dream Huh?
I promised him I would keep him safe and if I have to sacrifice my self for him I will. I won't let him turn to be like his father. Ever.