Chapter 5

I woke up with something scattering in my room.
"What the hell" I said looking around seeing nothing.
My door creaked a little then there was movement again. I kept looking around not seeing anything.
I turned to my side and something was standing there. It's eyes glowing with pure white teeth.
"Don't freak out please," he said trying to be calm.
"But I need you to come with me" he grabbed my arm and took me out my window and jumped down with me in his arms. He set me down and threw me over his back.
"What are you doing" I said trying to break free.
"Please be quite" it was a guy with a deeper voice.
I was trying to break his grip but It didn't work. We were going vampire speed. We stopped and he put me down and let go of me.
"What the hell" I said looking around, "Who are you?"
"You don't need to know right now" the deep voice said again.
"Are you going to to kill me" I said with my voice shaking.
"No I'm here to save you" I took a breath.
"Wh..." he cut me off.
"You ask to many questions" he said with his chuckle.
"I don't find this funny" I said madly, "my parents are going to be after you when they find me gone."
"Your parents are the ones that asked me to come get you" he said getting serious.
"Why would my parents want me to be kidnapped" I said sarcastically.
"It's easy to cover up about whats going on here" he said hesitating while looking around.
"Cover up what?" I asked with curiosity.
"Dammit stop asking questions" he said getting frustrated.
"But" he cut me off again.
"shut up" he said with a quite and pissed off voice.
I closed my mouth and didn't say another word. He's so rude to talk to me like that. Then I heard something running around us.
"I heard something" I said going by him, he was holding me close.
"Thanks captain obvious, stay by me" he said with a growl. He was smelling around.
Glowing eyes and teeth were showing through the trees. It came towards me and pushed me. 
"Shit," I said falling to the ground and hitting my head on a rock causing my vision to black out.