Chapter 10

I woke up and looked around and saw no Jake. I got up and checked myself in the mirror then I went out to the kitchen.
"Damn you're a hot mess" I heard Jake come up behind me hugging me and kissed my cheek.
"Can it rabbit biter" I said just sitting there as he walked around me.
He chuckled and poured me a bowl of cereal. He handed me the bowl then he sat down by me.
"Did Cody come back yet" I asked.
"Yeah he's in his bed sleeping" he said calmly.
"Good" I said, "he gets pissed off at the stupidest shit ever" I said looking over at him,"right?"
"I wouldn't call that something stupid, I mean he was right about what he was going to do to you" he said with some hesitation.
I looked at my cereal thinking it through. I got up and ran to my brothers room and jumped up onto his huge bed.
"What the hell are you doing Izzy" he said with his eyes barely open.
"I wanted to say I'm sorry about last night" I said cuddling up to him.
"Izzy I wasn't mad at you" he said.
"Yeah, but I was the one that egged it on" I said.
"I was just heated" he said with a pause," I hope he didn't do that whenever you guys dated."
"He didnt" I said, "he respected me, I don't know what happened" I said stuttering a bit.
"Well he still deserves to die" he said just laying there.
"I know, but he's changed I don't know why" I said closing my eyes.
"He's turning faster and faster every day" he said he looking at me.
"What do you mean" I asked looking up.
"He's turning into a vampire more, with the anger issue of a werewolf" he said.
"Isn't that dangerous" I asked.
"Very" he said.
Cody and I stared up at the ceiling. I put my hands over my face with a sound of aggravation coming out.
"I'm so lost in this world" I said.
"We all are trust me" he sat up and took off his shirt then putting on a new one.
I saw Jake at the corner of my eye. I turned and stuck my tongue out at him.
"I'm gonna go out and finish my breakfast" I said turning back to Cody.
He nodded his head in approval. And I walked out.
"Did you have to just run away like that" Jake said after I walked out of the room.
"Well yeah" I said turning to him.
He leaned into me and put his arms around my hips. He leaned in and kissed me.
"Get a room" my brother said pulling Jake off of me.
"What the hell man" Jake said laughing.
"She's my sister you dumbass" he said shoving him playfully.
"Awh just let them have fun" My aunt said walking out of her room. She walked to me and gave me a hug.
"Seriously wrong timing" Cody said irritated now.
"Oh hush up grumpy pant" she said hugging him.
We all laughed and made our way to the kitchen to eat. I went into my room and got in the shower and did my hair and makeup.
I walked out and say on the couch.
"Why do you always look nice" my brother said.
"Because she's a lady" My aunt said.
"Yeahhh" I said in the little sister annoyance voice.
He then came over to me and rubbed his hand on my head making my hair go staticky.
"You asshole, I just did my hair" I said crossing my arms and acting like I was pouting.
"Something's just don't change" he said with a giggle as I playfully pushed him to my side.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 weeks later
My brother has been very quite the past couple weeks. He seems to not wanting to be around when hake and I are together. I dont like the quite Cody. It's just weird.
We walked out and sat on the couch and found the movie twilight and we watched it. Jake put his arm around me and pulled me close to where my head was on his shoulder.
I looked up and kissed him on the cheek as his face got red and he had a big smile. He looked down at me and kissed my lips softly.
I looked at my brother as he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.
"What" I asked.
He looked at me, "you guys," he said spitting it out.
"What does that mean" I asked with a. Little mock in my voice.
"You're my little sister I don't approve" he said.
"Cody come on" Jake said.
"Jake you aren't good for her" he snapped back.
"Cody" I yelled.
"What Bella, it's dangerous dating a guy that has to leave all time" he let out.
"What do you mean" I said looking back and forth between them looking confused.
"He's right" Jake said with sadness in his voice. He took his arm off of me and started leaning up to get up.
My eyes started tearing up, "Jake please don't," I started getting up.
He sped walked into his room and kept on running his fingers through his hair.
"How could you" I screamed at Cody while crying.
Cody was leaning over resting his head in his hands. His eyes were closed and there was tears streaming down his face. His lips were trembling and I could tell he was trying not to cry.
I ran into my room and laid on my bed balling my eyes out. I kept running out of air so I fell asleep.