Chapter 24

"What the hell are you doing here" I woke up to the yelling of Cody while Cameron's got up.
Cameron was trying to hold back.
"Cody stop" I said.
He pinned Cameron upon the wall.
Jake came running in. Jakes face turned red and his face turned serious. he came over by me and the baby and could tell he was protecting us.
"Stop," I said but Cody didn't hear me. "Stop," I said a little louder, he still didn't stop. I finally got up and started walking over to them. Jake then grabbed my hand and his eyes looked sad. Did he think I was going to leave him? I smiled and I shook his hand off. He let go and looked down.
I walked over by both of them and got i between them.
"Both of you guys are going to have to get a long" I said strictly as I loosened Cody's grip on Cameron.
"Why is he here" Cody said strictly right back.
"I will tell you if you back away" I said. Cody backed away slowly.
"Okay tell me" he said.
"He is going to stay with us for now" I got interrupted.
"Why he got you in all of this" Cody said.
"In what," I said with a pause, "he gave you a niece, he saved me. it was either kill me or get me pregnant. He cares about the baby."
"What the hell, can you not see this is some way to take you and your baby" he said. His face got red as he walked out and slammed the door. I noticed that Jake and Colden weren't in here.
"I'm sorry," I said, "that's my brother."
"Your half one?"
"Nope my full one."
His face turned pale and he seemed pissed.
"Let's go get something to eat and find you a room"
We walked out of the room. Jake looked at me while holding Colden then look away with those same sad eyes. I looked away feeling upset. Cody kept on giving Cameron a death stare. Then there's Nadia, she scanned him up and down multiple times. She gave a disapproving look.
"Where's dad," I asked.
"He's out in the woods looking to see where the hunters are," Nadia said.
"Why he knows that's dangerous," I said with a panic as my vision got blurry and my breathing got heavy. I the feel into Cameron as he wrapped his arms around me. Nadia ran over.
"Stress is not good on your body Bella, he'll be fine" she said taking me to the table chair. She handed me a cold clothe then put it on my head.
"Are you okay?" Cody said putting his hands on my shoulder.
"Yeah I think so" I said while he massaged my shoulders.
Cameron stood back with his two hand in his front pockets. I could tell Jake saw me fall into him. Jake got up put Colden on the couch and put a pillow by the side so he couldn't fall. And got up an passed Cameron and gave him a death stare and the shut his door hard.
"You should go talk to him," Cody said.
"What's wrong with him" I asked.
Cody kept on signaling to Cameron. Of coarse because he's here.
I got up and walked into the room Jake was in. Jake was sitting on the couch and watching tv.
"Hey" I said with a whisper except a little louder.
"Hi" he said looking back at the tv.
I walked over and sat on the end of the couch.
"What's wrong," I said.
"Nothing" he said not even looking at me.
"Stop saying nothing because it's something," I said taking his hand.
He pulled his hand away, "you know what's wrong."
"Why are you doing this," I said getting up.
"Why would you," he paused," why do you let the guy that rapped you come live with us." he got up and looked at me.
"Because he's the father of my child," I said with tears in my eyes as I got louder.
"I thought it was going to be ours," he stopped again," you said you wanted me to be the father figure."
"You still can be" I said grabbing his hand. He was getting upset. His eyes killed me.
"Then why did he have to be here," he said then put his head on my shoulder.
I put my arms around him. I know he let go a few tears but he tried to hide it. He then picked me up and hugged me back. I started crying a bit.
"I love you," he said with a silent voice.
"I love you too," I kissed him. He put me down then put me on his lap while he sat on the couch.