Chapter 2

Cameron and I are still walking home with our hands combined together. We always get off to the subject of that we are going to run away together and start over. I started doubting everything.
"Are you okay" he asked looking me in the eyes.
"To be completely honest" I paused, "No im not, im scared" I said looking at him, "I can't trust myself with what others want me to do to keep me from getting killed."
"Pick what you feel who you are, and what you should be" he said holding both my hands.
"It's hard to pick... I have two things to pick from and neither of them is easy in life" I said looking up at him now, "what if I can't choose? What will happen if I don't?"
"If you don't pick you'll become a hunter, and save the innocent...yes they're humans and other mixes, but they will stay by your side," he said looking down at me, "ever since supernatural beings came into life to over throw humans, every one is secretly scared," he said smirking.
"You are?" I asked.
"Some what im getting better, but its hard to know the love of my life is always in danger." he said smirking,"They're scared of your kind, because you're the most powerful you can over throw them. You could kill them with one flick of a finger, literally... They fear you the most."
"I don't get why I mean have you seen me" I said giggling.
"Yeah they've seen you I mean your gorgeous I hope they couldn't miss you" he said grinning.
I kissed Cameron on the cheek and walked to the front of his house. I heard something rattle in the trees and bushes. I turned and there was a face in front of mine.
He took a smell and look me up and down and grinned, "You smell good, is it the dog or the fairy?"
"I'm full wolf" I said boldly.
"You just said you were half and half might want to watch it where you say that top secret information at" He smirked.
"Back off Trent" Cameron growled and pulled me behind him.
"Come on Cam, just having fun here, even though she does smell amazing" said another guy that popped up right behind me.
"Back off " Cameron said and he took my arm again and tried to walk away with me.
"Come on Cam let jut have a little fun with her." The second guy said as Trent grabbed my arm and pulled me into him.
I tried pulling and kicking and pushing. He wouldn't budge and I started to panic.
"Give me her or I will snap your head off of your shoulders." Cameron tries to grab me and then got tackled to the ground.
Cameron turned around and punched the second guy right in the jaw while Trent held on tightly to me. Cameron came charging at him. His face changed with veins popping around his eyes. I've never seen that happen to a werewolf.
Cameron grabed me and ripped me out of Trent's hands. Trenton eye widened with fear and he sped off. Cameron let him go. Why?
"Remember the deal" Trent said pointing at him.
Then all of a sudden Trent stuck his teeth in my neck. Cameron tackled him and punched him until his whole face was covered in blood.
"Cameron," I said holding the wound so wouldn't loose a lot of blood.
He looked at me and ran over. At the corner of my eye I saw Trent take off.
"Bella, stay with me okay, just breathe" he said picking me up and putting me in his car. He took off as fast as he could. All I remember is seeing him calling my parents and his parents. And then saying how this was all his fault. Then I fell into a deep slumber.

*********the guy is Cameron -at the top I hope you like this so far********