Chapter 29

I was in Candon's room sitting on his bed looking at him. I forced my face to turn away from where her was getting undressed. My eyes started tearing up. I'm scared. I don't know what to do. I need Dad, Nadia, Jake, Cody, or even Cameron to come save me.
I know what was going to happen. It's happened before and I still remember it clearly. I can't do this or have another baby if he's going unprotected.
"Hey look at me," he said.
My head moved right towards him. His shirt and jeans were off. All he had was boxers on. His abs showing with his v-line. He's not bad looking. His black short hair and his dark hazel eyes shown in the light.
He walked over to me and started kissing my neck. He started taking off my shirt but I forced my self back. He pulled me back and started kissing me harshly.
I don't want this. I want it to stop. Please just stop. My eyes were leaking with tears.
"Shhhh, you'll be fine," he said forcing my shirt off.
He started trailing kisses down to the top of my breast.
He then slid his hands down and started taking my pants off.
"No," I croaked out.
"Excuse me," he said pulling up.
"No," I said louder this time.
He all of a sudden smacked my face. I out my hand over the bruise that I already knew was coming. My eyes were filled and my vision was blurry.
He looked at me and then started agin kissing me.
I was only in my bra and underwear laying on the bed.
He smashed his lips on to mine. My lips just followed. I need to pull away but my body is forbidding me.
He started moving his hips up and down onto mine. The movement made me moan. I need to think I can't be controlled.
This is my body not his. I am myself. Come on pull through it.
My body still stopped me. I noticed I was still dripping tears. My cheek was swollen. No doubt that my eye is bruised.
He was moving me so roughly. His soft hand gripped onto me then softened. He unlatched my bra and took it off. My chest was bare and I was cold. His body was also cold. He slid his hand down into my underwear. I let out a moan even louder.
This is not what I want. I want this to stop. Some one just come get me. I'm only a sixteen year old. I'm scared and alone. My body started shaking.
He took my underwear off. Now I was completely bare.
He then got it out and put it in. It was pleasuring but hurt. He kept on going. I'm so scared. This reminds me of Cameron when he did this.
He finally stopped after an hour. He got up then went to the bathroom. I got up and got back on my bra and underwear. I looked in the mirror and saw my face as it swelled. It should heal soon. I touched it and my eyes poured out tears with the pain. I crawled onto the bed into a ball. My body freezing.
There were loud thuds in the door.
Candon came out and smirked. He looked me over before he went over to the door. I heard Cameron's voice beginning to yell. I was shaking laying there still. I could feel Cameron's eyes come across me.
"What the fuck" he screamed and ran over to me. He put his hand on my and he instantly pulled away.
"She's a wolf why is she cold," he yelled.
Candon threw his hand on Cameron's shoulder. Cameron grabbed it and threw his to the ground. He had him in a choke hold with his hand on his neck pressed to the floor.
"Run," he yelled.
I just sat there. I'm trying. I threw in my pants and shirt trying to get myself out of the door. Come on do it push your self. I forced myself out and ran. There were the sirens going but it was different from when I got out. I kept running looking around.
Code blue intruders. The intercom said.
Intruders?
I heard familiar yelling down the hall. It was Dads.
"Dad," I screamed.
"Dad where are you," I said louder.
The foot steps came closer. There were a lot of them. They might be guards so I hid behind a desk. Now that I'm looking at this part of this place it looks like a mental hospital. It's all white.
I kept peeking up looking checking to see. All of a sudden i saw familiar faces. My body started to shake. My dad and Jake and My mom. I stood up fast. I looked at them rubbing my eyes over and over. They ran over and hugged me.
There were shouting in the other hallways. I looked at them panicked.
"Where's Cody and Nadia," I asked.
"They are with a group of mixes together," my dad said.
"There's others," I asked looking around.
"Yes."
There was a bunch of people in black suits piling into this area.
I saw a lot of familiar faces. There was Mary that was at the library, jacob that was a big jock, Daniel that was Cody's old friends. There were so much more. They smiled at me. I totally for got about how I looked.
"Okay here," Jake said handing me a gun.
I looked at him like he was crazy.
"Come one, you can do this," he paused,"do it for Colden."
"And Grace."
"You found Nadia's little girl."
"Yes and I about saved them."
Their eyes got huge. It's like they couldn't believe that I about saved them.
"Okay me and you will go find them, jake and your dad will follow behind," my mom said.
It's like she didn't miss a thing. Like she was there the whole time. She probably didn't know about me being a witch. She probably thinks I'm a fairy and wolf mixed. I think she might be disappointed. But that doesn't mean anything right now.
I need to go save my Colden and Grace.