Chapter 13

I woke up and Jake still had his arms around me. I had to used the restroom so I pushed his arms off of me. And I got up slowly boing that I was pretty weak.
I went in and shut the door looking at myself leaning on the counter. Almost didn't recognize myself. I used the bathroom then I turned on my shower. I put it on hot knowing that I like it like that. I undressed then got into the shower. I sat down in there and washed my hair.
The baby kicked me so that brought me back to thinking about what was going to happen. I started tearing up not know what I was going to do. Nothing made cents. I heard the door opening up and I tried getting up but slipped.
"Are you okay" I heard some one running on the outside of my shower.
"Yeah I'm fine" I said right back knowing it was jakes voice.
"D-do you need help" he asked stuttering.
"Uhm I- I think I got it" I said.
"Are you sure, I can go get your mom" he said.
"Uhm sure please go get her" I said knowing that I wouldn't be able to get back up.
I sat there for 5 minutes waiting until I heard the door.
"Honey are you okay" my mom said coming.
"Yeah I just need help up" I said opening the curtain.
My mom helped me up. Then got me out.
"Are you okay now" she said.
"Yeah thanks" I said drying my body.
She walked out and then I got dressed. I dried my hair then straightened it. I then put on my makeup.
I walked down the stairs trying to gain my strength back. My brother and Jake were making breakfast. It smelt amazing. I walked down smiling.
"Good Morning" my Brother said smiling.
"Morning" I said back smiling back.
I sat down and smelt the food.
"Good morning loves" my mom said walking into the kitchen.
I smiled, it reminded me of the olden days. I looking town and tears formed in my eyes. I leaned my head back so my eyes could soak up the tears.
My mom put her hand on my back. she smiled at me, she knew what I was thinking. I smiled back at her with my eyes tearing up.
"Pancakes are ready" my brother yelled.
He handed me a couple pancakes. They were huge and big. I was getting sick to my stomach.
"I can't eat this much" I said holding my stomach.
"You have to eat Bella" my dad said popping into the kitchen.
I looks down at the plate. I felt sick. I started feeling nauseous.
"Hand me the garbage" I said fast.
Jake grabbed the garbage and held it by me. I turned over and puked. It was a relief feeling after I did it. I sat up and I saw everyone was around me. My mom holding up my hair, My dad rubbing my back, Jake holding the garbage, and Jake kinda leaning over me. I leaned my head back into the chair.
"Are you okay honey" my mom said still holding my hair.
"Yeah I think" I said feeling kicking again, "mom feel," I put her hand on my belly where the baby was kicking.
Her eyes lightened up and she smiled. She kept it there for awhile. She closed her eyes and I could see her face and her body mood lighten up.
"It's a baby" she said smiling.
"It is" I smiled and laughed at the same time.
"Yes" she yelled and gave me a big hug,"its growing fast though very fast.
I closed my eyes and sent down thoughts down to the baby.
Mommy.
I jumped. Every one looked at me.
"I think the baby just talked to me" I said still surprised. They came over and sat by me.
Mommy is right here baby. I said in my head.
Are you going to keep me safe. The baby said.
As long as I can. I smiled then held my stomach.
I could tell the baby fell asleep. I kept smiling. It wants me to keep it safe.
"What did it say" my brother said smiling.
"It was wondering if I was going to keep it safe" I said smiling.
Cody then put his hand on my belly. He smiled.
My dad put his hands on my shoulders. He did that after I won a game or after I did good on something. I think this was a good sign.
"Eat a little" my mom said, "little munchkin needs something to eat."
I ate a little I felt better. I could feel some of my strength come back.