Chapter 7

"Are you hungry" I heard him yell from the kitchen.
"Yeah" I said still freaking out.
I went over and sat at the table. It's a really nice house I just don't see any other mixes here it's only Cody and I now.  He sat down and gave me Mac & cheese. I want to ask the question that's been roaming my mind since he took me.
"Why did mom and dad want you to "kidnap" me" I said while looking at him.
His face had a pain guilt in it, "I'm not sure, they said you got attacked and something about your boyfriend scaring you." He said looking up.
"My boyfriend" I asked questioning.
"Yeah, his teeth and his eyes. There's something wrong with him." He said trying to make a joke but I didn't take it.
"He's never hurt me though" I said looking hurt.
"Izzy, you know what that means when that happens, don't you" he said looking at me.
I looked at him curiously. I didn't know what to say I've never seen it.
"You don't know." He asked making sure. "Well little sister that means he's a mix. He's a bad mix. The eye wrinkling, yeah he's a vampire and a werewolf." he said as I tried processing through it.
My faced turned from curious to pale. I got up and ran to the bathroom. My stomach pushed up vial that was in my stomach.
"Izzy" I heard a knock on the bathroom door ,"Izzy are you okay" he sounded panicked. I didn't answer I didn't know how to.
He tried opening it. Then all of a sudden the door crashed down. He ran over to me and held me on the ground as I started crying.
He got me up wiped my face off and took me to the couch. He sat right by me, holding on to me.
"What am I suppose to do" I said looking at him.
"Break that assholes heart, just like he did to you" he said squeezing my hand.
"How I won't see him I can't call him or text him" I said almost crying.
"Well guess we'll see what we can do" he smiled sympathetic.
----------------------------------------------
"I have a surprise for you" Cody said having a huge smile on his face.
"You do" I asked questioning if he was just messing with me.
"Yup and you will love it" he said smiling, "it'll be here in a bit."
I sat down and watched the vampire diaries wishing I had a life like Elaina. I heard the doorbell ring. Cody looked at me and smiled.
I stood up and he ran over and got the door. He opened it and I couldn't believe who was standing in the door way. I gasped and ran over to my Aunt that went missing when I was younger.
"Oh my gosh I missed you so much" I said sobbing.
"I missed you to hunny, you're all grown up not that 12 year old I used to talk to" she said kissing my forehead.
I hugged her one last time before I let her come inside. Then there was another ring.
My brother answered it and he smiled. Must've been one of his friends.
I sat on the couch I haven't done anything with myself at all. I turned my hearing on.
"I heard you found your sister" his friends said with a nicer toned voice.
"Yeah you have to meet her, she really needs cheering up" Cody said as I giggled. What could that kid do to help me anyways.
"How do I exactly do that" the guy asked with a questioning voice.
"You'll see" Cody said walking into the room.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw his friend.
*CLICK*
He had black hair just like Cody his teeth were white he was most deffanatly ripped. His eyes were the perfect shade of green. His mouth was really kissable looking. And he saw me staring at him and I looked away. I saw him smiling at the corner of my eye then I saw him look me over once or twice then turned and smiled some more.
"Izzy this is Jake" he said pointing to the Handsome stranger, "this is my sister Bella or izzy."
"It's Bella" I said trying to be a little alerting to him.
"Well nice to meet you Bella" he said with his hand out. I shook it of coarse. He held onto it for a second then realized that it was to long then let go. I giggled as I bit my lip.
We all sat on the couch and watched a movie my aunt went and got her room all organized and Cody went and got popcorn. Then there was just me and Jake.
"So how do you like the movie so far" he asked scooting a little closer.
"It's okay I'd rather watch the notebook but you know" I said smiling.
"Eh I kinda like this movie, it's action packed and it's exciting." He said with a little grin.
"Mhmm.. and you like that stuff don't you" I asked with a little tease in my voice.
"Yes I do" he said pretty confident with a little silly in his voice.
My brother came out with a huge bowl of popcorn.
"So what did I miss" Cody said.
"Umm nothing" I said giggling looking at Jake.
"Mhm is that so" my brother said staring at us.
"Yes it is so" I said giggling as he sat down by Jake. We then all started watching the movie again.

********That's Jake at the top*********