Chapter 12

I woke up in the hospital. I looked down at my stomach seeing that there was a huge ball. I then got up and went to the bathroom looking at myself. My face was so skinny. I could see my bone structure.
"Bella" some one walked into the bathroom.
I turned around and saw Jake.
"Jake" I ran over to him and hugged him.
"Get away" he said.
I looked at him in confusion.
"Wha..what do you mean" I said with tears forming in my eyes.
"Look at you, you're pregnant with Cameron's kid, and you didn't tell me" he said.
"I just woke up and saw it.. I swear" I said with tear streaming down my face.
"You're pathetic" he said as he walked out of the room and slammed the door.
--------------I woke up---------------------

I woke up and looked around noticing my mom sitting in the couch with her face pale looking like she just got done crying.
"Mom" I said.
"Yes honey" she said coming over clearing her eyes.
"How long have I been sleeping" I asked.
"You've been sleeping for a week" she said looking down like she was upset. I could tell she has deffanatly been crying.
"Mom what's wrong" I said trying to sit up.
She started tearing up,"honey, can you get up?"
I tried getting up, but I fell back down.
"Mom my legs are really weak" I said trying to hold onto the coffee table.
"Cody" my mom called.
"Yeah mom" he turned the corner and had big eyes.
"What" I said.
He tried to say something but he knew he shouldn't,"you're awake, and trying to get up," he stuttered some things wrong.
"Uhmm yeah I guess" I said biting my lip.
"Cody please help me" mom said.
Cody came and picked me up and was starting to walk towards the bathroom.
He stopped right before we went in. He took a huge breathe. Mom was right behind us doing the same.
I felt something kick my stomach.
"Holy shit what was that" I said out loud, I felt my stomach and I could feel something move. My eyes got huge and I looked from mom to Cody.
"Go she needs to see" mom said to Cody.
Cody walked in and stood me up in front of our long mirror. I couldn't believe my eyes. I rubbed and rubbed.
"That not going to make it better" Cody said while keeping me up.
It was just like my dream. My face was a pale white and skinny and you could see my bone structure.
But my stomach. It was only a tiny bubble. I put my hand over it.
"What the hell is this" I said holding my stomach.
My mom looked down and started crying.
"What is it," I paused, "why is it making me look like this" I said looking at myself again almost crying.
"We don't know" my brother said wiping one of his eyes.
"Is it going to kill me" I said trying to stay strong.
My brother started crying but trying not to show it. Mom was crying. I looked at them confused. I then realized, that's not a good sign.
I fell down crying on to the floor. My brother caught me before I went down hard and he came down with me and held me.
"Everything will be fine" he said sniffling.
"Does this look fine" I said crying, "I'm dieing."
I heard the door open and close. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Jake. I was trying to get up but I couldn't. Jake came and picked me up and hugged me. His eyes were big and he held me closer than before.
"Jake" I said crying into his shoulder.
"I know" he said holding me his voice was cracking trying to stay strong In
Front of me. My mom then calmed down a bit and got up.
"Let go down stairs and talk about what's going to happen" my mom said trying to fake a smile.
Jake was going to pick me up but i motioned that I didn't need. I was still really weak my legs were jello so Cody and Jake held onto me while I was trying to walk.
I almost fell down the stairs so Jake picked me up and then set me on the couch.
We sat there for awhile not saying anything.
"So what are we going to do" I asked crossing my arms in my lap.
"We aren't sure" Cody said, "we have to kill it before it kills you though."
"Kill the baby" I said in shock, "no no no we are no going to kill the poor baby"
"Do you want to live or die" Cody said sitting up.
"I'd rather die before I kill an innocent baby" I said holding my stomach, I then looked down, "it's not it's fault."
"This baby is killing you either way we aren't going to let it live" Cody said scooting over by me.
"Couldn't we just have a c-section when the time gets right" I said feeling my belly.
"It will kill you before..." Jake cut him off.
"That might be a good idea so it doesn't have enough to time to get the chance."
"Are you crazy Jake" Cody said standing up.
"Cody just sit, these are just possibilities" Jake said.
"I am not going to sit down Jake this is killing the girl that you are in love with and my sister" he said pacing around putting his fingers in his hair over and over again.
"Cody" I got up with my wobbly legs and walked over and hugged him.
He hugged me back not wanting to let go.
"I will be fine" I said between breathes trying not to cry.
Jake walked me back to the couch and sat me down while he sat by me.
My mom looked at us like she was happy she had us.
"Honey we need to kill that thing" she said walking over while crouching in front of me.
"It's not a thing mom" I said looking down then up, "its a baby"
"It's killing you" she paused, "babies don't kill you," she tried grabbing my hand.
I pulled away in disgust. She had a fiery look in her eyes. She stood up.
"That's a demon" she said heating up, "that demon needs to die" she then stepped back, "mixes are mistakes" she the notices she said something wrong, And her eyes widened.
"Is that what we are" I said standing up yelling, "are we mistakes mother"
Dad came in and pulled mom away. Is that what she thought about us. I looked down crying. I walked and then started running my fastest up the stairs. I heard some one run after me.
I closed my door tight and layed on my bed. I turned to my side with tears rolling down my face.
I heard my door opening thinking it was dad going to say how mom didn't mean it. But she did, thats pretty much what she was saying about us. We were big mistakes.
I then felt some one lay on the bed and put their arms around my waist. Then they pulled me close to there body. I then noticed it was Jake.
"I won't let anything happen to you" he kissed my neck.
I started crying more. He then turned me to face him .and he put me into his chest.
"Are we mistakes" I said crying into his chest.
"Some say we are some say we aren't" he said holding me, "but you are deffanatly not a mistake."
I calmed down and then after long I was almost asleep. Then I heard one more thing from Jake.
"I will protect you both" he put his hand on my belly.
I then fell asleep smiling.