Chapter 32

I awaken again I got up then looked around. I leaned over and picked up a cup. Holy crap. I'm alive again. I smiled frantically. I looked a round and saw that I was down stairs. Good, she kept my body close.
I got up then walked to the door and opened it then I closed. Long creepy hallway. Just what I didn't want to go through after I died. I walked for a couple minutes then I saw stairs.
I started shaking because of how excited and happy they'll be. I walked up the stairs. And opened the door quietly. I shut it almost silent as it lead me to the living room.
My breathing got heavier as I was getting more excited. I saw Jake laying in the couch just like before when I came for a visit. This time Jake was sleeping silently. I walked over and touched his hand. His eyes jerked opened.
His face turned to confusion and then happiness. He jumped up and grabbed my hips and picked me up. He kissed me as I giggled.
Everyone came running out and looking at me in surprise. They all ran over and hugged me.
Cody was last at hugging me. He was quiet until he hit my shoulder. Tears started pouring out of his eyes. He kept on muttering 'I love you so much' and 'don't ever leave me again'. I smiled and looked at him while I kissed his cheek. I wiped the tears off his cheeks.
My mom kept on kissing my cheek just like when I got home every so often to the palace.
My dad just hugged me for a long time and kissed my cheek once. I felt so secure in his arms. It was so warm.
Nadia hugged me and that was it. Little Grace hugged me to and smiled.
"Where's Colden?" I asked.
"Oh let me go get him." my mom said running to get him.
She came out second later. He's grown. It's so crazy he's going to be the same size as Grace in like a month. His fast growing will stop at three than he'll start growing like a normal child. He won't grow past eighteen though. He'll be young for awhile.
He hollered and giggled and smiled when he saw me. I laughed as I got him in my arms. I kept on kissing his cheek until he squealed and crunched his face to his chest. He wrapped his arms around my neck. And hugged me tightly.
"Momma," he said excitedly.
Everyone smiled.
I giggled as I sat down. Me and Nadia explained everything the whole plan and how she made the potion and I drank it.
How I was suppose to die and that would make me come back to life after a couple weeks. It was a way to save everyone and get them out of there. They all nodded their heads. My mom and dad latched hands. Cody was just sitting there like 'how the hell did you think of this yourself'. And Jake was sitting by me holding my hand. His face was so cute like a little innocent baby that your presence just being there made him happy. And Colden and Grace were just playing with the blocks.
We were all so happy. We were laughing and cheering. I was quiet then I was laughing and talking the next minute.
It was getting late at night and everyone was starting to doze off. They went into bed one after the other. Then it was my time as I went into my room. Jake followed me into our room.
Luckily the room was parted from the others. My parents didn't care clearly that I'm not pregnant and there's a boy sleeping in my room or maybe they didn't even notice.
We walked in and I got ready for bed. Jake got ready in the bathroom while I got ready in the room.
He walked out just wearing pants. I was only wearing my bra and underwear. He didn't seem to mind.
"I think I'm going to see Cameron tomorrow," I said looking into the mirror.
"Why," Jake asked while I looked at him through the reflection.
"Because he probably would like to know if I'm alive," I said turning around.
"Come on, you gotta be kidding me," he said with his arms crossed.
"No I'm not kidding you, I don't understand why you don't want me to," I said trying to stay calm.
"I don't trust him at all, he tried to take our son," he started yelling.
Our. I like that when he says that. But then I zoomed back in and yelled back.
"What is your problem Jake, you have to understand I'm living again."
"Dammit Bella, I don't want you going, you aren't safe," he yelled.
"This is bull shit," I said moving to a different spot.
He stayed quiet.
"Why are you being so protective," I yelled.
He moves closer as he looked me in the eye. We were only About a few inches apart.
"Because," he said quieter,"because I love you and I can't stand to lose you again. You're my first love and the mother to our child. Yes, I said our but that's what we promised," he said getting closer.
I smashed my lips onto his. He followed my movements. He pushed me up against the wall while he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his hips. The kiss was getting intense.
He moved me over to the bed while he layed me there. He started kissing my neck. He moved his hands up and down my body. He got on top of me only holding him self up with his elbows. He started moving his body up and down on me. I let out a small moan.
I could feel a smile creep up between the kisses. This is what I want. I want this to happen.
Jake took his pants off. His boxers were still on. He slid his hand up to my bra. He undid it and took it off as he examined. He then crept his hands down to my panties while he was still kissing my body. He took them off. I was officially naked. He then took his boxers off. I started kissing me more.
We went under the blankets and I got on top if me then looks at me.
"Are you sure you want to do this," he said while panting.
I nodded my head yes.
He smiled then he started to put it in. It hurt while he pumped a few times but then it felt good.
We went on for a hour then we fell asleep.