Chapter 25

Chat Blanc slipped nimbly into the mansion, he was stealthy to avoid warning his prey, he had to his advantage knowing the terrain. Chat felt the anger increase as he went deeper into the place.

-let anger consume you, fulfill that revenge and give me your precious miraculous in reward.- Hawkmoth said ecstatic at feeling such a thirst for revenge and especially due to the strength that his victim emanated. It was an incomparable power, the result of a miracle mixed with his akuma... Not even the Queen Bee had emanated so much power... So he was enjoying every moment of controlling the cat.

Blanc entered his father's office, and was enraged to find it empty.
-Dammit!!!- yelled the hero -Gabriel you are a damn!!!- He kept screaming furiously, and when he gazed at the painting of his mother, his anger increased. -Sure she left us because you were a shitty husband just like you are a shitty father- in an attack of wrath, he destroyed the wall, leaving clear the passage hidden. -you won't hide from me!-

It was a matter of seconds for Chat to find way to Gabriel's lair, so Nathalie was unable to warn her boss of the imminent threat that had infiltrated.

The room was dim, barely lit by the giant stained glass that was filled by the sunset light. A slim silhouette loomed, and the cat smiled upon finding his victim.

-Ha! This is hilarious!- the cat complainer indignantly - The renowned and respected designer Gabriel Agreste is Hawkmoth.- he laughed uproariously and lunatically, consumed by the madness of being possessed by the akuma. -Well, it certainly makes sense considering what a shitty person you are.-

-How dare you insult me?- Hawkmoth exploded in anger, so he tried to take control of the cat's mind. -Damn bastard! You will yield to me and you will give me your miraculous!-

-I do not intend to continue being repressed by you- Chat was furious and causing the boy to partially break free of his control, which was evident when one of his eyes changed from blue to green.

Chat rushed to concentrate a large amount of destructive energy, and launch it in the direction of his opponent. However, his rival diverted it with his cane, causing that this collided with the building.

Consequently, the window exploded, covering them with a rain of glass. Likewise, the roof began to collapse with debris were falling on them.

Chat skillfully dodged the rubble, but he could see how Hawkmoth had cared more about protecting a strange box than himself. The villain was injured and he didn't seem to care about it as much as the well-being of the box.

-We are in a fight! so I won't allow you to die until I have satisfied my revenge- Chat threw a strong punch in his father's face, conveying all the anger that he had suppressed these years.

At that moment the satisfaction of his revenge faded, when he noticed that the strange box contained his mother's body. He can't avoid crying... Desperately he was trying to open the box, without understanding what was happening.

Fury invaded Gabriel, and he grabbed the blond by the neck trying to suffocate him. -Don't you dare touch my beloved Emily!!!- However, the strangle was not enough, since the boy was stronger and he was resisting it. So the purple took out a dagger, and he approached it to cat's neck and whispered -I tried to make a deal with you and get your miraculous more fairly. But you have left me no choice, I have to kill you!!- Gabriel held him tighter to prevent that he escapes -It's a shame, due to I thought you could be useful to me, but it seems that you don't know how to obey me- he began to cut his pale skin and blood emerged.

Suddenly a red yo-yo snatched the knife from his hands, realising the cat...

-Ladybug...-